...alone...?

I was alone...always alone....not many people liked me for who i was...who i am....they feared me...hated me...disliked me for what was not completely my fault...for being me....it's not my fault that family experimented on me...nor my fault that my sky and the other guardian's except lambo fear me...

It's not my fault that i choose to protect them and they choose to fear me instead of seeing the truth...the only one that did out of the guardian's was lambo...

Alone...hated...feared...dislike...will that forever be my fate? To be hated...disliked...feared...alone..

It's kinda lonely...it hurt...what did i do wrong? Was it something that i did? I'm confused...i just wanted to protect them...

They were by my side...they let me in even when i tried to take tsuna body and used them as well...they weren't afraid...they didn't hate me...i wasn't alone...

But now...they are just like the rest...I'm alone...all alone....left forgotten in their minds...are they happy now that I'm gone?

No one is here...I'm so..lonely....i wasn't then because i had people that surrounded me...friends...family...but now they won't even look at me without fear or hatred...what did i do wrong? Where did it go wrong?

Am i forever going to be alone? Forever lonely? All by myself?

...No, wait..I'm not alone...not anymore...i have lambo...byakuran...shoichi...and a lot of others who aren't my current sky and fellow guardian's....

I'm not alone...I'm not as lonely as i used to be...i have people who will stick by my side no matter what...i have more friends...and a family member who said he realized his mistake and apologized to me...I'm not really alone..I've never been...i always had someone by my side...even after i was experimented on...

Maybe just maybe i could move on...i have a new life now...new friends...a few new people i could call family...maybe even more...

Maybe this isn't so bad now...because...

I'm not alone anymore...

________-_-____________________________
Ok i couldn't help it...so i made this chapter like this...sometimes you just got to realize...that maybe you were never alone to begin with...that you had someone by your side...sometimes you need help in realizing it...but...sometimes you have people by your side...you just probably never realized it until it was to late...

I have seen it happen before so don't say i don't know anything or something like that...

Until next time...

Ja ne~!