THEA'S POVI walked into a potion classroom and Snape immediately walked to my desk

THEA'S POV
I walked into a potion classroom and Snape immediately walked to my desk.
"Ms Diggory, welcome back. I have so many new potions I want you to try."
I smiled. Snape has always been my favourite teacher.
"Of course, professor."
Snape nodded and walked to his table to start a lesson. I felt a tap on my shoulder and smiled at Fred.
"Fred, hi."
Fred looked confused.
"You can tell us apart?"
I giggled and nodded.
"You are better looking but don't tell George."
Fred grinned at me.
"Thanks, love."
I felt myself blush and turned around quickly.
After classes, I went to library to get a new book on potions. I walked down the aisle towards the last shelf. I looked up and sighed. Why do all the best books have to be on highest shelf? I tried to reach but failed. When I was about to turn around I felt a hand reach up and take the book from shelf. I turned around and smiled at George.
"Thanks, George."
George smiled and I took the book from him.
"Anytime, Thea. I was wondering, would you like to join Fred and me for dinner?"
I smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"I would love to."
I sat next to Fred as George sat across from us. Fred smiled down at me.
"Hello, stranger."
I giggled.
"Hello, Freddie."
Fred's eyes widened and I panicked.
"It's okay if I call you that? Oh, God, you don't like it. I'm sorry."
Fred laughed.
"It's fine, Thea. I don't mind. You can call me whatever you like."
He then leaned to my ear and whispered.
"But I would like if you'd call me yours."
My eyes widened and blushed. I saw the playful smile on his face.
"Shut up."
Fred laughed but stopped. I felt someone sit beside me.
"Cedric. Hi."
Cedric smiled at me but I missed the glare towards Fred.
"Hi, baby sis. I just came to tell you dad send us some candies. I'll bring them to you later."
I grinned and nodded, my curls bouncing.
"Sure. Did he send chocolate frogs?"
Cedric laughed at my obsession for chocolate frogs.
"Of course he did. It's your favourite."
I nodded and he left.
I was now in my dorm room, reading. I smiled as Fred's smile popped in my head. I'm starting to like him and I'm afraid of it.

 I'm starting to like him and I'm afraid of it