8

THEA'S POVI was sitting next to Hermione as she read some book

THEA'S POV
I was sitting next to Hermione as she read some book. We were watching students putting their name in a Goblet. I giggled as Fred and George walked in with potion.
Hermione smirked.
"It's not going to work."
George and Fred turned to her and blinked.
"And why is that, Ms Granger?"
I sighed and looked towards some Durmstrang boys. One with blonde hair smiled and waved to me.
I blushed and send him a small smile. I turned to Twins and saw Fred looking at me.
I grinned at him but he just turned to George and both of them drank the potion. They crossed the age line that Dumbledore set and smiled.
Suddenly both of them flew back. I run to both of them and saw that thry had long beard. I giggled as I saw them and George looked at me.
"Don't laugh, Missy. We were close."
I giggled again.
"Sorry, George."
I saw Cedric walk in with his friends. He send me a small wink and put his name in Goblet. I sighed sadly but smiled when he walked to me.
"Hi, sis."
I smiled as he kissed my forehead.
"Hi, Ced. Please be careful."
He nodded and walked of to his friends.
I looked sadly at my hands. George hugged me and I smiled.
"Hi. Let's take you both to Madam Pomfrey."
George nodded and three of us walked to Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey sighed as she saw Twins.
"You two again? Thank you, darling."
I smiled at her gently.
"Would you mind if I stay with them?"
Madam Pomfrey nodded.
"It's alright, darling. You can stay with your friends."
I smiled and sat next to them. Fred avoided my gaze. I blinked and looked confused at George. He just shrugged.
Fred ignored me for the rest of the day. I sighed as he walked away from me in Common Room. I walked into my room and sat on bed. What did I do?

 What did I do?