4

THEA'S POVToday is the trip to Hogsmead

THEA'S POV
Today is the trip to Hogsmead. I wasn't going, so I decided to read in common room. I was covered in blanket with cup of tea beside me. I sighed as a romantic moment happened in book.
"Why the sad face?"
I looked up at the owner of voice. His brown eyes sparkled, his red hair falling perfectly and his lips pulled into a grin.
"Just the book."
Fred smiled and sat next to me. He looked towards the fireplace. I looked at his face. For the first time I was this close to him. He turned his head and looked at me. I quickly looked back to my book.
Fred chuckled and I looked up.
"Come on."
I looked confused.
"What?"
Fred stood up and reached for my hand.
"I want to show you something."
I nodded and stood up. He pulled me after him towards the Astronomy Tower.
Fred turned to me and smiled, pulling me towards the balcony.
I awed at the snow covered hills. It looked beautiful. I turned to Fred, who was already looking at me.
"It's beautiful."
Fred nodded, still not taking his eyes of me.
"Yes, very beautiful."
I shivered slightly. Fred took of his jumper and gave it to me.
I looked up at him.
"But you'll be cold."
Fred smiled.
"I'm not the one shivering."
I smiled and put it on. It was warm and smelled like him, chocolate and cologne.
I looked up at him.
"Thanks, Freddie."
Fred smiled at me and we watched towards the hills.
We walked back to common room. I went to give him his jumper but he took hold of my hands.
"Keep it."
I smiled up at him and went on my tiptoes and pressed a small kiss on his cheek.
Fred looked down at me. I grinned and walked to my dorm, leaving him with red cheeks.

 I grinned and walked to my dorm, leaving him with red cheeks