Interview With David & Jen

Hey guys! I'm here with David and Jen! Kay is....quite preoccupied with someone at the moment, so she won't be with us today, unfortunately....anyways, say hi to everyone guys!

Just a quick note; they've decided to reveal their names; Jen is Jenny and David is Dennis. Some of these lines they not only said themselves, but also typed!

Enjoy! I'm so sorry to have kept you all waiting for so long!

******

Jenny: Hey

Dennis: Jenny's a fat sack of poo

Jenny: He says hello again, it's a pleasure to meet you *flicks him*

*Insert weird noises they're making*

Please excuse them for a moment....

Dennis: Okay, I'm Dennis I'm a Caucasian boy of 14 years

Jenny: I am a very white vegan female, and I am 16 years old

Dennis: She's actually 14 and we're best friends. She enjoys making weird wheezing sounds on the bus.

Jenny: I am 16 and a pregnant vegan

They're just fooling around, excuse them.

Dennis: I don't even know the title of this book but hey I'm gonna be Wattpad famous!

Jenny: I guess I am too, hello Wattpad fame, psa I don't even own Wattpad

She means she doesn't have an account...and Dennis actually forgot the title.

Dennis, how do you feel about getting beat up in the book?

Dennis: I can relate to it on a personal level because Jenny abuses me everyday, but other than that I'm pumped to be in a book I've never read!

He's kidding. Kind of.

Jenny, how would you feel about dating Dennis?

Jenny: I feel that would not be beneficial to our friendship

Dennis, what was the name of your first girlfriend?

Dennis: Kylie

Excuse them again, they're snapping each other with a rubber band.

Jenny: Horrible. Sometimes it itches and it won't stop.

Dennis: What are you typi--oh

Dennis, how does it feel to have a girlfriend ~ previously ~ named Kat? (Her name was originally Kat but changed to Emma since Kat is now his ex and Emma is now his current girlfriend...
I came to update this again and I'm keeping her name as Emma since he broke up with her and he's single at the moment....)

Dennis: It just reminds me of Cat Valentine from Victorious, that's all I can think of when you say Cat.

Jenny's singing, hang on a moment.

She's still singing...she stopped. Oh no, she's dancing now.

Dennis: *winces* I could've gone my whole life without seeing that! She dances like a seal on crack.

And she's still singing.

And dancing.

Can I record this?

Dennis: Alright can this be done with already I have places to be.

Jenny: Places to be, boys to kiss *giggles*

Dennis: Crevices to wipe

*All together* : HAPPY HOLIDAYS!