02

TAEHYUNG'S POV

ugh, here he comes again. i don't know why but i really hate him ever since.

"good morning, seokjin." some girls in my class said.

"ah, good morning." he said back.

why am i classmates with him. he just wants attention from everyone.

"do you want to see something?" i bet he's just going to brag about his stuffs.

the girl nodded, seokjin got something from his bag and i immediately stand up on my table, you know why? because it's a frog! the girls also screamed and ran away.

"hyung, why do you have that!"

"why do you care?"

now the frog jumped from his hand and is jumping everywhere, that ugly gross creature! everyone in the classroom is running and it's chaos.

"good morning ki-." it's teacher lee.

"oh my, what happened here!" and all of us immediately points at seokjin.

"kim seokjin, what did you do?" HAHAHA, he's going to be scolded, what he deserves.

"i saw a frog and wanna show everyone." he flashed a smile, not a hint of fright can be seen. why is he smiling, he's getting scolded!!

"you're so cute, get the frog and put it outside, class let's clean up." i went down from table with disbelief.

"teacher, you're not going to scold him?" i asked, unbelievable. i want to see him cry!

"he just wants to show the frog, it's not bad."

"but its a frog! teacher lee, a frog!"

"taehyung, do you want me to scold you?" now i'm the one going to be scolded?!

"no!"

i'm just pouting here, crossed arms and thinking a way on how to make others hate seokjin.

"class, i'm going to announce the first awardee for this month." teacher lee suddenly got my attention, im betting i am the first awardee.

i looked at seokjin's seat which is beside me and he was looking at me smirking, and he's pointing at him self and with his other hand he's showing his point finger, in conclusion, he think's he's the awardee, which is absolutely false because i am.

i just chuckled and shook my head, and also points at myself.

"kim taehyung," teacher lee said. i jumped from my seat and shouted.

"in your face kim seok-" but then i realized he's not in his seat, and he's standing in front with a gold medal hanging from his neck, smirking.

i hate him, i hate him, i hate him.

"come here taehyung, you're also a first honor awardee." uh, why can't i be the only one to have this award.

"congratulations to the both of you. let's give them a round of applause." the sound of the applause is so pleasing, how i wish i was the only one.

"you thought you're the only one, huh? how funny because you'll never be, i'm better than you."

~*~*~
a long shitty update.

p.s. they're like in between grade 2-4 here hehe idk