11

TAEHYUNG'S POV

being in highschool means that joining a club is mandatory. i just sighed with that thought because i think it's a waste of time, right?

but then i remembered that i need to be good not only academic-wise but also with other things if i want to beat seokjin. i made a promise to myself that definitely, number one will be me.

i was just strolling around the campus club-hunting when i see a flustered jimin, i rolled my eyes but it turned into a smirk when i saw who he was with: jungkook.

what were they doing? i said to myself. shaking my head. tsk tsk jungkook's helpless.

as i continue to walk there are a lot of seniors who are recruiting, passing flyers and freebies to attract students.

i continue to reject them because it's either boring or too tiring. like come ln pick a struggle.

i wanted to be in art club but they said that the members were full.

i was shocked when someone suddenly danced literally in front of me, "wanna join dance club? you look fit bro" he said with his heart-shaped smile. he's so energetic, wow.

he gave me a bracelet that has the word 'just dance' on it. "i'm hoseok!" he said.

i smiled back at him, "im kim taehyung! nice to meet you!" i reached out my hand for a hand-shake. he grabbed it and made our arms into a wave. i am amused!

"you really got the moves." hoseok said.

"thank you, i know i'm the best." i kid, "i'll think about it." i said as i put the bracelet in my bag. he just nodded and smiled dancing away to attract more freshmen.

wow, maybe having a club is not so bad at all.

my good mood suddenly turns into pain when a basketball hits me. what the hell.

"guess you aren't thinking fast enough," someone scoffed.

"excuse me!?" i said back to him.

"uh, not excused. you're too slow to be on basketball club." i don't even want to be in baskteball club. i rolled my eyes.

"yoongi-hyung!! what are you doing? 4th quarter's about to start." someone shouted.

he spinned the ball to his point finger while looking at me. "don't talk to hoseok next time." he smirked and dribbled his way back to his teammates.

i just stood there shocked about what happened not even minding my throbbing arms the basketball hit.

hoseok was just recruiting me to his club, why is he so jealous.

i just erased my thoughts about what happened a while ago and continue on my quest to find the perfect club for me.

i suddenly feel the air tense, why is this day so weird? i asked myself.

a group of people are approaching me, and all i can think about is to pray that i am not in trouble.

"hello." the man in middle said smiling with his dimple showing.

"hi." i replied, haha is it me or is it so awkward.

"i just noticed you're probably new here, so i just want to ask you a question." he said still smiling which made me calm down a bit.

"oh, yes. i am a freshman."

"welcome to highschool. i am the student council president, kim namjoon." reaching out his hand for a handshake.

"thank you, i'm kim taehyung!" i smiled at him, he's really nice.

"the people here with me are student council members." he introduced them one-by-one.

"... and your grade level representative is kim seokjin." am i deaf or did i hear kim seokjin.

"kim what?"

"kim seo-" namjoon-hyung got cut off.

"it's me, kim seokjin. the number one in our grade." the devil smirked.

how is he a student council member immediately, literally what the hell.

"i don't care who you are. anyway, thank you namjoon-hyung for your kindness." i smiled at him while i rolled my eyes at seokjin.

i am so pissed with the favoritism here, when will i be smart enough.

i literally stomped off my way around the school finding the perfect club. when i heared a beautiful piano playing. it immediately calmed me down with its beauty. it's like luring me so i followed the sound and it led me to the vocals club.

i don't even know if i qualify for this club but i wanted to go in so i could appreciate the piece and the voice of whoever is singing.

after i signed the application form i entered the room. the room was cold yet so comfortable that i can even feel heat.

the music and the voice stopped as so was my steps towards the room.

the man playing the piano and singing is my worst nightmare. my heart's beating so fast i don't know whether it's because of hatred or something.

"kim seokjin" i muttered to myself.

he stood up and learned towards the piano.

"what the hell are you doing here?" i asked him with my arms crossed and maybe slightly blushing because of   embarrassment with whatever happened a while ago.

"i'm supposed to ask you whether you have a club." i was confused and he pointed at his student council id.

i just rolled my eyes and sat on the nearest chair available. "isn't it obvious now that i'm here."

"i'm just kidding, take a chill pill. you kept on rolling your eyes on me." he said as he rolled his eyes at me. what a f hypocrite.

"anyway, this is my club too!" as he sat down beside me.

i was about to leave when he hold my arm.

"aww, leaving already? you're stuck with me in this club every afternoon whether you like it or not!" he said laughing.

"welcome to the vocals club, f*cker."

guess i found the perfect club.

~*~*~

omg, i enjoyed writing this and it's 1AM here by the time i publish this. it's an update yay !! <33