04

[disclaimer: i don't know football, so im really sorry if what i will write isn't true or, it's just nonsense, im so sorry if you're a football expert/player]

TAEHYUNG'S POV

screaming, whistle, sweat, running, kicking, blocking. a summary of what we're doing right now, a total mess.

"pass it to me!" i heard jimin said to seokjin, i quickly ran to his direction to block but seokjin pass it to another teammate. what the.

"block. block. block!" i shouted to all my teammates, i'm getting annoyed, i better win this.

finally my teammate got the ball and immediately passes the ball to me. im getting nearer and nearer to the goal, and kicked it as hard as i can but my aim is not that accurate as the ball met seokjin's face.

i don't know what to do, should i laugh, should i say sorry, should i be satisfied, should i check him? i chose the latter.

all of us are crowding him, jimin holding his face, embarrassment can be seen in his face.

"are you okay?" jimin asked him, and he just nods without giving jimin an eye contact. are they serious flirting here. where is ms nam!

jimin helped seokjin stood up, i met eye contact with him. i was supposed to apologize when he suddenly glared at me, i stopped.

"hey, hyung, i'll take you to the clinic." he grabbed seokjin's hand and they walked away.

ms nam is here catching her breathe, holding a first aid kit. "where's seokjin and jimin!"

"they both went to the clinic, teacher." one of my classmate said. she sighed with relief.

"okay, class, i'm sorry for what happened. let's take a break first shall we?" we all just nod, walking to the bleachers.

i grabbed my jug to drink, when the previous scene suddenly flashed into my mind, his glare. i just got shivers.

i was about to go back when i spotted something or someone rather.

seokjin-hyung and jimin are coming back both talking with each other while laughing.

tsk, did he even got injured.

"seokjin-ah, are you okay, do you think you can still play?" ms nam asked, seokjin just nod.

"the score is 2-1, with team taehyung leading." i smirked while looking at seokjin's direction. he just rolled his eyes at me.

"you still have 8 minutes left, you can catch up team seokjin." woah, is it just me or is seokjin a teacher's pet? it's clear that teachers favor him.

"thank you ms! we love you ms!" seokjin's team shouted and ms nam gave them a thumbs up.

"we. need. to. win. this." i whispered it to the one besides me, which is my teammate and it felt like he nod.

"it's do or die, seokjin. do or die." talking to myself while glaring at seokjin and his teammates having a laugh with our teacher.

"we need to defeat them, they're so annoying." said one of my teammates. well said.

"time to be serious guys, make the gap wider. they're so full of themselves." couldn't have agreed more.

"keep and eye on seokjin and jimin, they're playing tricks, don't fall for it." i told the goalkeeper in our team.

"okay, let's go to the field! try to play safe and have fun."

as the whistle blows, the time starts running. all of us are now competitive, hungry for victory.

the ball is with me as of now and two members of seokjin's team are guarding me. i groaned and kicked it backwards, thankfully one of my teammates is there.

"nice one!"

[are they even supposed to be talking in the field, god, im sorry]

i look at the time and there's only two more minutes left and both of js are tied 2-2 shit.

double shit, the ball is now with the other team.

ugh, stupid teammates! i gotta do everything on my own.

jimin has the ball so i run towards him, hoping for stealing the ball from him, but this guy is really testing me, he suddenly passed the ball to seokjin, and he gave it back to jimin.

i looked at the time and we now have one minute left, great. so they're going to waste time passing the ball to each other?!

i was about to steal the ball when i heard the whistle. i groaned, we would have kicked seokjin's team.

after the break, ms. nam said that we'll have extra two more minutes. this is our last chance, we better not fuck this up.

the whistle blew again, luckily i got the first ball i just need to defend it.

i kicked again... and GOAL! stupid goalkeeper, i smirked and flipped my bangs.

i smirked at this angry kid, in his face. they better pray coz theyre going to lose.

the freaking ball is with them again with only 50 seconds left, jimij is near the goal, please don't goal, please don't goal, i pray in my mind.

jungkook better block that kick or else. jimin and jungkook are both varsity.

anyways, we're all guarding jimin now. 30 more seconds, god jimin what are you doing.

it looks like he heard my mind and suddenly kicked it all his might, im fucking anxious, will it enter or will jungkook do his job.

jungkook fucking did his job well though it looks like his stomach is in danger since he blocked it with his stomach. and the whistle blew again saying the time is done.

"yah! jungkookie!" my teammates and i ran into him and hug him!

i looked at the other team and they were all comforting a crying jimin. they better cry.

"hey, jimin-ah it's not your fault." seokjin-hyung said to him. it is his fault.

"n-no hyung, i disappointed you, i told you i will win this game for yo-" he stopped because hyung hugged him.

"shh, jimin, i'll buy you ice cream okay? and what's important is," he faced his teammates, "we had fun right guys?" whats important is that kim taehyung-my-team won.

i checked my teammates and jungkook is glaring towards jimin and seokjin-hyung. what is with the glaring!

and what is with jungkook and jimin?

but i dont care. i walked towards seokjin-hyung to mock them.

"good game, hyung." i put down my hands for a handshake and thankfully he accepted it.

yall think i was done? i pulled him and whispered in his ears. "but you really suck."

after that i put both of my hands inside the pocket of my shorts and walked away with a proud smile in my face. but still what's with jimin and jungkook.

~*~*~
thank you for still reading this.