Chapter 1

Aphmau POV

I had an extremely stressful day at work, my boss wouldn't even look at me while I was talking and he looked as if he was about to start sobbing, if he had I would have tried to do my best to comfort him, he may be my boss but that doesn't make him any less a werewolf than I am.

"Aphmau, you can take the rest of the day off some of the staff for later today came in early." I nod and smile grabbing my things and leaving work and heading to my apartment to get ready to go to the bar that I always meet my friends at and do karaoke with them.

(Aphs Outfit)

I grab my purple clutch and leave my apartment and go down to the lobby of the complex I live in and see really nice furniture moving through the lobby

"Hmm someone must be moving in to the penthouse." I leave the apartment building and go to the bar and see my friends sitting chatting with their boyfriends and girlfriend.

"Aph!" Tera runs over and hugs me and I laugh hugging her back and the rest of my friends and I look around the bar.

I see my boss Aaron Lycan sitting at the end of the bar and blush, no matter how wrong it is, I have a crush on my boss, he's really an amazing person for hiring me with the blank slate on my resumé from my loss of memory. I see Katelyn in the corner of my eye look at me then at him and frown.

"Hey Aph why don't you go talk to him, he looks a bit lonely." Travis says and I blush and shake my head.

"Your crazy, I hardly know him, he's my boss, I could end up doing something stupid if I go talk to him. I could trip over my own feet for Irene's sake!" I yelp when Kawaii-Chan pulls Tera away from me and pushes me towards Aaron making me trip over my heels and start to fall but I feel someone catch me and I look up and see Aaron.

"M-Mr.Lycan! I-I'm so sorry!" He chuckles as I quickly back up from him looking at the floor.

"Call me Aaron, we're not at work." I blush even more and I look at my friends hoping one of them will come save me.

Katelyn looks at us like she's happy about something, which is usual when it comes to me and boys, she's like my mom about this kind of stuff.

"O-Okay...U-Um I have a few questions I've really wanted to ask you since you hired me." I look up at him and he nods I can tell he's a little tipsy cause normally he would just walk away from the conversation and not speak to me for a week.

We sit at the bar and I start my interrogation on things about him, I felt the sense of deja Vu but I shook off the thought.

"Anything else you want to ask me Aphmau?" I nod my head and twirl the glass of wine in my hand and take a sip.

"What made you want to hire me? I have no special skills that I know of, and I lost 8 years of my life in a car crash and somehow woke up a werewolf which I still don't understand." He looks at the bar counter and holds his glass a little bit tighter and I can tell from the way his hands move.

"I hired you cause you remind me of a girl I let get away, she lost her memory and had no idea who I was when she woke up, she looked around and stopped at me and asked who I was, it killed me inside to see her like that..."