Chapter 3

2 months Later

Aphmau still hasn't woken up, I'm paying for all the medical bills, she was going to be my future wife, it was the least I could do, her mom insisted that she pay the medical bills since Aphmau is her daughter but I knew that the bills were going to be insanely expensive and that she couldn't afford it.

"Mr.Lycan visiting hours are over." Aphmau's nurse came into the hospital room as I sat in the chair staring out the window over Pheonix Drop.

"Okay, I'll be back tomorrow though." She nods and I leave the room and see Katelyn outside the hospital with flowers, she probably came to visit Aphmau since it's been 2 months already.

"Aaron, how is she doing? Has she woken up yet?" I shake my head in response and she looks down frowning.

"And visiting hours are over, so you might as well head home and get those flowers in some water." She nods and goes and gets in her car and I head back to my car and drive home thinking about Aphmau the entire drive and what would have happened if I hadn't turned her into a Werewolf.

My phone starts ringing as I walk through the door of my house and I pick up my phone and answer.

"Mr.Lycan, Ms.Pheonix has started responding to us saying your name, would you mind coming back to the hospital and seeing if we can get any responses?" My eyes widen and I run getting back in my car and driving back to the hospital as fast as I could and running back into her hospital room.

"Mr.Lycan, try speaking to her. She might still be in her paralyzed state when she wakes but she'll be able to have social interaction." I nod and sit next to the bed.

"Hey Aph, I know you can hear me cause they said you were responding to my name, I want you to know that...I love you, no matter what, no matter how long your paralyzed or in a coma. You'll always be my short potato." The heart monitor started recording her heartbeat increasing and I smile.

"We'll allow you to stay with her since she's responding now, she may wake up soon but we can't garuntee anything." I look at the nurse and nod and I look back at Aphmau and hold her hand a bit tighter.

The nurse leaves and I continue to talk to her and I can see her mouth trying to form a smile as I speak to her.

"Katelyn was going to visit you and bring you flowers, lilacs, your favorites, I sent her home though because visiting hours were over." I see her heartbeat double as if she was laughing and I laugh seeing it. "Your laughing, my Irene I wish I could hear your laughter, your voice was always the most beautiful thing to me, how you could calm children with a few soothing words and how you managed to keep me sane, even after you lost your memory. You were always there, your smile was contagious, you were- no you are the one girl no man would let get away, and I was stupid for trying to forget someone who's completely unforgettable." I feel her hand squeeze mine gently...