Chapter Two: Panic

Panic

“What do you mean by that, Garen?” Xin Zhao asked, puzzled.

“Our Lord,” Garen trailed off, thinking what to say or how to explain. Disappointment was clearly in his voice.

He looked up and spoke, “He has been turned into a baby.”

Garen pointed at Baby Jarvan who was sitting on the corner. Xin Zhao’ eyes narrowed as he spotted a baby playing in the corner.

“Good gracious! What do we do?! We’re in big trouble!”

“You just repeated what I said!”

“Aren’t you panicking?!” Xin Zhao shouted in a panic tone.

“Of course, I am idiot! Who wouldn’t?! He is requested in a battle!”

“Okay, calm down. Calm down. I think we should-” Xin Zhao was cut off when a soldier entered the room, panting.

“Emperor, Might and Celestial. You are summoned in a battle. After thirty seconds will the battle take place. Your presence is required as soon as possible.” The soldier said.

Garen screamed. He ran around the room. He was totally panicking. Being the calm and mature one, Xin Zhao tapped his chin, thinking about something.

*light bulb appears above his head

“Garen, I have a plan. Grab the baby and carry him on your back.”

“What?!” Garen unbelievably gasp.

“Just do as what I’ve instructed!”

“Okay!” Garen grabbed Baby Jarvan and carried him on his head.

“Yehey! Yehey! Go horsy!” Jarvan squealed, whipping Garen’s head.

“Ow! My Lord, I’m not a pony! Please stop that!” Garen shouted.

“Forget about him playing. We’re carrying him into a battle.” Xin Zhao interrupted, his brows saying he was serious. Garen tried to keep his composure. He’s needed in the battle. He can’t lose it now. He is the Might of Demacia.

They left the room with no further words uttered.

To be continued..