F O R T Y - 2

~*~

Someday

I hope you know,

I sincerely love you with all my heart.
I'd sacrifice everything even my own life for you if it makes you happy.

I am truly sorry, I did not plan all of this to happen. I am dying. Every single day, I'm fighting, hoping that God will give me another day to wake up.

But,
Slowly but painfully, my brain cancer is getting worse every single day.
I cancelled my flight to Korea because I was too weak to go on the flight.
The doctor did not allow me.

before Damien died, he wrote a letter to Erika

Dear Erika,

This is my last and only letter to you. Please take good care of your diary, do not let anyone read it. It will be great if you dispose it. You will be in a great troubles if you refuse to listen to my advice. I desperately want to meet the guy whom you fell in love with. How lucky he is. I wanted to tell him that he was indeed a very lucky guy because he was the one succeeded making your heart open to accept love in your life once again. Lastly, I do hope you will attend my funeral, even though there is 1% chance that you will go. My cancer was on the last stage. I can't do anything about my pathetic self, I do wanna love you tenderly but you won't ever give me a chance. I can no longer be there for you to protect you. I hope you confessed your love to the lucky guy that you mentioned in your diary. Tell him that I want to thanked him for making you felt LOVE once again.

Goodbye, Erika.

I. Truly. Love. You.

Sincerely,
Hideous.
~*~

~*~

| After Damien's death, Erika read his letter.|

Erika got Damien's letter from his brother. She cried hysterically upon reading it.
She knew that Damien was in love with her. She was afraid to confess her feelings to the guy she fell in love with. Damien was too kind and protective of her, yet she would not want him to regret having her as his girlfriend because she only bring bad luck to him. Also, she was terrified that he will be just his abusive father. That is why she kept on pretending despising him, ignoring, and torturing him. But deep down in her heart, she knew her love towards Damien rapidly growing.
She want him to hate her. Her efforts were hopeless. Damien loved her sincerely.
Truthfully, he was the guy she fell in love with.
She regretted it now because she never gave him a chance to love her.
She can't accept it. She loved him. He was the hideous guy she despised is now dead.
Depressed,
She felt that she was so mean towards him and now she regretted it so much that
she want to kill herself.
1 week grieving,
She committed suicide. She requested to be buried next to Damien's grave.

People don't notice the things we do for them, until we stop doing them. ~unknown

••

|The end | Tamat | Fin |

For all my wonderful readers and silent readers, thank u so much for taking your precious time to read, vote and comment in this book.

It meant a lot for me as an undiscovered author.

Again, there's no other things that made me happy here because I was overly enthusiastic because finally this book is completed.

Once again, thanks for stopping by.

Thank you for reading! ~english

Terima kasih kerana membaca! ~bahasa melayu
Xíe xíe ~Chinese
Arígato ~Japanese
Pounsikou ~Dusun

Status :

|completed|

••

This book was made personally and originally by me. Please do not steal my work. Use your own imagination to produce your own work.

Your book is your brilliant imagination.

~*~