01 || Roleplay Description

Paw Prints™

Paw prints is a roleplay made by me, @Midnightwolf-

Dogs and cats all over the world had been reported "missing" and "stolen" but no one knows where or how these animals have been taken

Dogs and cats all over the world had been reported "missing" and "stolen" but no one knows where or how these animals have been taken. Police and even the government had gotten involved after a president's dog had been stolen even with the heavy security.

Whoever had done this, is incredibly skilled.

What they don't know, is that the animals had been taken by an illegal scientific organization to be examined and tested on. The location is classified and no one knows about it.

After the animals had been stolen from their homes or off the streets, they are shipped off.
In the first stop, the scientists wash and check the animals body for diseases and possible mutations. They clean the animals so they're all in perfect shape to began testing the modifications. After the checkup, scientists write up detailed folders with the status of each animal. This includes their names, breed, looks, personality's, age and their health.
(This is the form.)

When the animals were all in huge planes begging shipped off to the final destination, they received a blizzard warning. Thinking ahead, the pilots went off route to avoid it. But an accident happened when they miscalculated and the blizzard hit them dead on. The planes crashed in an unknown place full of snow in every direction. Snow covered trees and mountains were everywhere. The weather here was unpredictable. Blizzards and storms happened almost everyday in the freezing temperatures.

No one knew about the crash as the flight was suppose to take weeks to get to where it needed to with all the stops. By the time the organization was notified, the animals were impossible to find. They were never suppose to go over a blizzard.

The animals ran from the plane and in their own direction. Some stuck together to start packs and groups and others killed each other right off the start.

What path did you take?

~~~~~

The roleplay begins after you just broke out from the plane. You can form allies and make enemies but there's always a smarter option.

•••