十六

min yoongi's p.o.v

i ran to the mall and squeezed through crowds and went all the way to the highest level.

the arcade.

i looked around to try and find her.

i didn't see her but i did hear something.

i turned around and looked at where the sound was coming from. it was coming from the area where the basketball related games were at and i saw a familiar figure standing there, throwing balls into a hoop.

i could hear her saying,

"min yoongi, i hate you. how could you do that to me? we just started dating and you already cheated. i thought you changed for me. but no, you're still a player. i loved you, you knew that. but you still hurt me. min yoongi! i love you!"

i went up to her and hugged her from behind.

"i love you too."

she turned around and pushed me off.

"you stupid cheater."

"yeona, let me explain."

"i don't want to hear it."

even though she said she didn't want to hear my explanation, i could see in her eyes that she was hoping that it was just a misunderstanding.

and it was.

"yeona, i love you. i would never cheat on you. that girl just barged into the house and pulled me onto her. i'm not interested in her."

"how can i trust you?"

"look at me. look at how sweaty i am. would i run all the way here if i didn't truly love you?"

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't have listened to your explanation before dashing out of the house."

"it's alright. it's not your fault."

i hugged me and she hugged her back.

"you must really love me if you're willing to hug me when i'm so sweaty."

"yah, i'm just hugging you because you hugged me."

"come on, tell me that you love me."

"i love you."

"love you too, babe."

as we walked back home, we took photos of each other and the sky.

"the sky looks so pretty today."

"and you're still so much prettier."

"i'm gonna go shower."

"okay."

"do you wanna join me?" i smirked.

"no!" her cheeks turned pink.

the cutest human being award goes to jung yeona. she is the cutest person to ever exist.

and she's mine.