Chapter 1: Un-Requited Love

After the Grand Prix, Yuri wanted to take a break before started training again so he decided to go back to Hasetsu while Victor went to St.Petersburg.

After the competition Victor and Yuri went back to their hotel room and they talked about Yuri going back to Hasetsu, Victor was sad by the thought that he was going to be separated from his true love but only thought it in his head, didn't actually say or express it.

They both agreed civilly and went their own separate ways.

While Victor was packing he thought to himself,

what if he came back to St.Petersburg earlier? That we can be still be together during off-season.

"Great Idea!"

victor excitedly claimed out loud.

"What's a great idea Victor?" Yuri asked, confused.

"Oh nothing, don't worry about it." Victor smiled but got mad at himself for not admitting what he thought.

He really wanted to be with Yuri. He wanted to get engaged to him, for real.

Victor wanted to confess his passion for Yuri but alas he thought to himself

Not all dreams come true...

After packing they both went to sleep but little did victor know, Yuri 'accidentally' packed one of Victor's shirts, it was blue with stripes.

"Oh Yuri, I forget to ask, would you like to go to breakfast tomorrow with me? What do you say?"

Yuri thoughtfully replied by saying "sure, I'd love to go to breakfast tomorrow! One last time before we both head off."

Victor smiled as he peacefully dozed off to sleep next to a tired Yuri.