chapter 16

never coming down willamette stone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sebastian

I woke up with a girl laying on my chest. Her breaths were deep and peaceful and I watched as her chest rose and fell. Her brown hair was draped across her face and I gently moved it behind her ear. My heart beat faster by just looking at her.

I looked out at the sea that was moving placidly. A gentle breeze blew quietly as the sun was just rising, making it look almost like a painting. Thank goodness it wasn't.

Luna stirred and breathed in deep, turning her head and opening her eyes to look at me. She smiled and then closed her eyes again, letting out a huff of air.

"You tired?" I laughed.

"Just a little," she groaned and yawned cutely, making me turn away as my cheeks burned.

"Are we gonna drive around today and find a lighthouse?" I asked.

"Yes. Where are we gonna go?"

"Well, we'll climb that hill when we get there," I smiled. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking subtly at her hands and arms where bruises were starting to form. Dark bruises. I almost asked her about them, but she pulled down her sleeves so fast, I figured she didn't want to talk about it.

"Well, I say we say goodbye to the ocean and get on the road," she suggested.

"I think that's a good idea. Morning dip?"

"Yeah, but let me change into a bathing suit so I stop wasting clothes." She hopped out of the back and searched through the duffle bag.

She pulled out a black bikini and before running to the front of the car, she said, "No peeking!"

"I wouldn't think of it!" I called. Oh, but I did.

Soon, Luna came back around and sprinted to the water. I followed her as pure laughs erupted from both of us. Just two sick kids who were both screwed up in different ways, feeling the cold sea engulf us, and we didn't care about anything else but that.

The cold water enveloped me and pulled me in and the ocean foam formed around my ankles. My toes felt numb but I honestly didn't care. I watched as Luna splashed around in the dark water, smiling and laughing.

"Sebastian?" She said over the crashes of the waves.

"Yes?"

"Promise me one day we will come back here," she said, her eyes sparkling.

"I promise." I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. Very bold of me, I know. But I couldn't help myself.

The Sea, The Stars, and Luna | ✓ The Watty's 2019जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें