9.

The first time they slept together, Steve was fucking nervous because this whole situation was much, much different from the sex he was used to. Suddenly, he understood all the fuss girls made about giving it up – this was fucking terrifying. And he wasn't really given time to think about it. It just kind of happened in the heat of the moment - one second he was pressed up against the door, kissing, kissing, kissing and the next he was pulling off his shirt while walking backwards to the bed.

Billy's eyes burned a flaming path on Steve's bare skin as they wandered over his body and he felt so damn self-conscious.

And then Billy leaned over and planted butterfly kisses on his collar bone and then down, down, down and, in that moment, Steve knew he was doomed.

And so it happened. Slowly and steadily and with way more gentleness than Steve thought Billy was capable of.

After the deed was done they stayed there, lying in Steve's bed, sharing a cigarette, filling the room with smoke.

"What are we?" Steve asked because he had never asked before and he felt like asking in that very moment, so he did.

"Whatever you want," answered Billy ('everything' was what he really wanted to say but he didn't because it may have been too much and he didn't want to scare Steve away).

"Boyfriend I guess," mumbled Steve because whatever it was they had, he didn't want to be just a fuck buddy.

"Yeah, could be," said Billy, taking the cigarette from Steve and pulling a long, long drag to cover the smile that was forming on his lips.