001 | sending...

chase smiled.

this was perfect, everything was set up just the way he wanted. lavender colored sheets, white roses lining the shelves in the background, his room actually being clean for once. yes, it was all perfect, except for the angle which always seemed to be the problem.

he sighed and set his phone down. taking dick pics was harder than it looked. if you took it from above you ran the risk of it looking small, if you took it from the front then you'll have a double chin from looking down.

it was always a lose lose situation for chase. sighing, he picked up his phone and turned it on the camera.

"stop being a pussy and just take the picture " chase whispered to himself and snapped the picture, not caring about the angle anymore.

when he looked at the picture, he smiled. for once he actually got the picture right this time. it was perfect, especially with the nice background he set up. not too big, because they might freak out by the size, but not too small, because then no ome would like him.

"pao's gonna love this," he said as he wondered what he should write.

after a moment of not really thinking, he decided on ketting the picture do all the talking. hitting send, he nervously chewed on his lip waiting for a reply.

finally after what seemed like hours the familiar ding signalling a text sounded from his phone and he excitedly rushed to open it.

chababy: who is this?

chababy: stop sending me dick pics creep

chababy: blockt

*you can no longer interact with this user*

chase sighed for what felt like the billionth time that day. he was so excited for a reply yet all he got was another rejection.

"i guess it's time to find me another hoe to message," he said in a dejected voice opening up his tinder app and swiping through the list of girls.