003 | reading...

chase had finally clensed his room of any dirty clothes, fowl smells, and trash after ages of cleaning. he even wanted to spice it up with some scented candles he found back home in his mom's closet. everything was beyond perfect. it was so romantic that even he had to catch himself for falling for himself.

eager for pao to arrive he sat on the edge of the bed furiously tapping his foot against the floor and looking at the time on his phone.

10:09....

another mintue went by.

10:10....

another minute.

10:11...

he groaned and stood up, slightly stretching before pacing his room. if he had to wait any longer he was going to-

the sound of the front door to his apartment shook him out of his slightly agitated thoughts as he nearly ran to his room door to open it. he was so excited to finally meet pao and have the best night of his life.

or so he thought until he came face to face with his roommate, chanyeol. that's the moment all chase's hopes and dreams of the night going great like he had hoped, had come crashing down like a heavy weight on his shoulders. it was something most people would call bad luck, but this is something chase just called reality.

of course, the one night he was finally hopping to get laid, his never-even-there roommate just had to come home that night.

"chanyeol," chase breathed, trying not to get angry. "why are you back so early. you said you were on a date."

chanyeol, oblivious to chase's situation, yawned and set his keys on the counter, glancing at the kitchen, debating on getting something to eat or not.

"i was but the date was a flop. the movie was boring and the girl was even worse." chanyeol said as his hunger won over and he made his way to the fridge, looking through it. "she was cute, but she had no personality. i felt like i was talking to a dead fish."

chase sighed. why of all nights did chanyeol have to focus on the girl's personality for once? usually that's not the problem for him since he and his date usually did other things than talk, if you catch his drift.

"besides i thought, 'hey, chase might need some company tonight since he's loser, i'll go check up on him' and here i am." chanyeol said, a mouthful of left over pizza.

chase shook his head and shoved the pizza box back in the fridge.

"actually i'm fine. so go back to the club and be weird and find some girl and leave me alone." chase said pushing chanyeol towards the door and handing him his keys. "here, take your keys and do whatever you do every night. bye!"

a million thoughts raced through chanyeol's mind about why chase was acting so weird but before he could ask any of them, a knock sounded from the front door causing both boys to stop in their tracks.

"fuck." chase whispered to himself as he walked towards the door to open it.

chanyeol, thinking it was jungkook back from his trip, pushed chase to the side, causing him to fall down, and ran to the door, swinging it open and pulling the person inside.

"jungkookie! i missed you-" chanyeol cut himself off when he finally got a look at pao who was standing in front of him.

"who the fuck are you?" they both said in unison and took a step back, trying to figure out what was going on.

chase just looked up at the two before slapping his palm to his forehead in embarressment, resisting the urge to bang his hesd against the floor.

this was gonna be a long night and not in the way chase hoped for.

__________
this is so long im actually screamING lol why can i put this much effort in a crack fic but not in my grades ThE fUcK