002 | sent!

chase zipped up his pants and laid on his bed with a deep sigh. he swipped right on so many girls and even got some pictures in return but for some reason, he couldn't get the girl from earlier out of his head. she was more beautiful than any other girl he's seen on tinder. honestly speaking, he didn't even know why such a latina hottie would be on a dirty app like this.

maybe i should text her again? chase thought to himself before groaning and running his hand through his hair in frustration. she blocked him. he wouldn't be able to text her unless he made another account or something-

suddenly he sat up and gasped, cutting off his trail of thoughts with a new, golden idea. make a new account!

it was perfect. chase had never felt so proud of himself for an idea before. it even beat the decorating his room for dick pics idea.

mentally patting himself on the back, he quickly grabbed his phone and opened up the tinder app with a new found excitement. ways to start the conversation differently ran through his mind as he searched for the 'log out' button.

just as his finger hovered over the button, the familiar ding of a text sounded through his phone once again. he quickly debated on whether or not he should check it considering most of the people he was talking to were considered nothing more than cheap hookups for the weekend, but last minute his curiousity won out and he back tracked through the settings to his messages.

stiffling a gasp, a wide smile spread across his face.

*new message from chababy*

despite knowing what her last message had said, he didn't even consider that it could've been anlther rejection. all he knew is the girl of his dreams had just unblocked him and texted him. he quickly opened the message and carefully scanned through the text.

chababy: sorry for my message earlier

chababy: i was with my friend gen and i didn't want her to knw this but

chababy: damn papi u big as hell 😍

chase almost choked when he read the message. he couldn't believe his eyes. did she not only just text him again after blocking him, but then complimented his dick pic? chase was so estatic that he couldn't even think about his next reply, his fingers just moved on their own.

chanus: i'm naked

chababy: ok?????

chanus: sorry i-

chababy: so does that mean u wanna meet now or

chanus: now 💦👅

they continued talking for a little bit discussing addresses, rides, and other stuff before pao signed off to drive over. chase sighed in content before looking at his room. he may have cleaned it for his picture but it was no where near good enough for a girl to be in.

"o-omo," he stuttered and rolled out of bed to begin cleaning up, his thoughts drifting to pao and what was to come.

_______________
o-omo hi i'm chanyeol and you're watching disney channel
kamsamnida for reading my book!!!1#1! xD