Chapter Two

"WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!"

I ran to the door, but before I could even open the door, Miss Zapple opened it and...

Hit my head

"Oww!" I cried in pain. She scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Do you know how many minutes you took?!"

I shook my head. "WELL WAKE UP!"

Tears continue to come out of my eyes as I went to the other kids. Sadly though, they all rolled their eyes at me and even told me tyo go away.

I sighed and looked at my feet. Why are people mean to me? I just want to know why! Everyone started to chat, talk

"QUITE! We have a few guests here tonight, and they might be familiar,"
Miss Zapple announced as a group of 5 came out.

I-is it? Is it r-really? Is it really t-them?

"Hey kids! Do you know who we are?" WELL DUH!!

"We are..PTX!-" They said together. I could feel my heart beating from my eyes! And that isn't even possible!

"-and we are here to adopt!" Mitch says. Now, I could feel my heart beating on my toes!

I smiled widely at them as the other kids started to shout, "FINALLY!" "I GET ADOPTED!" and such, but of course it would be no use.

I continued smiling at them and Avi whispers to Kirstin before pointing at me, nodding her head.

"SHUT UP!" Miss Zappke shouted, everyone shutting up.

"They will now interview all of you, so go to your rooms and wait until I call your names!"

My smile faded away slowly as I began to walk to my room. I hug my teddy bear, Carrot James and laid on my bed, waiting.

LATER

"JAMIE GOLD!" She called out. I stood up from the bed and went to wherw every orphan was interviewed.

I sat down on the chair, playing with my hands.

Scott smiles at me. "What's your name?" He asks.

"J-jamie Gold," I answered.

"Age?"

"I'm not sure, probably 4,"

"Hobbies?"

"Umm, drawing and singing and listening to songs and doing martial arts,"

Scott turns to the band, nodding in agreement.

"Alright, you can go,"

I walked away to my room, avoiding any trips from Miss Zapple.

SCOTT

"So have we decided?" I ask them as they all nod.

"Alright then! It's confirmed! We are adopting this child!"

We high fice each other before turning to Miss Zapple. "So you would like that bafoon? Sure, been waiting my whole life to get rid of it,"

Okay, not funny.

1) how can you call a young kid bafoon?

2) just plain evil. She waited her whole life to get rid of..

3) ..it?! That 'it' is a she!

Miss Zapple went off to announce that we're adopting her.

So I turned to them. "Whose name are we putting her under?" Kevin asked. "Don't put her name under me!"

"How about you Mitch?" Kirstie asks as he shakes his head. "Well, what about you Avi?"

Avi said no. So now it was just me and Kirstie.

"Scott?"

"Kirstie?"

I chuckle. "Yeah, but no," she says. Now I have no choice.

I sighed and nodded. "Jamie Hoying it is,"

But then, I had an idea. "Wait, what if we all can be her parents, but we use my last name!"

JAMIE

"HEY BAFOON! PACK UP! YOU ARE ADOPTED!"

I don't really have many stuff, so I took Carrot James and put my other old clothes in an old bag.

I smiled at my bed, saying goodbye. "Bye bed, you made me happy,"

And then I turned to some kids iPad I found. "Good bye, you made me really happy when I cried, listening to songs,"

I kissed the iPad before walking out the door. "That took you long!" I whispered a sorry before she grabs my wrist aggresively and drags me somewhere.

"-alright, all of you please sign here," I heard.

"And you can take her home!"

Miss Zapple pushes me to them, "Keep 'er. I won't miss yah, Idiot,"

SCOTT

I leaned down, respecting this cute little 4 year olds height. "Ready to go home?"

She yawned and nodded. We got in the car, It was pretty cramped.

Avi is driving us home. Mitch sat in the front passenger seat, so me, Kevin, Kirstie and Jamie had to sit at the back.

"Kevin, stop stretching yourself! Its too cramped!" Kirstie says. Kevin frowns and nodded.

"This is too cramped. Sorry Kristie, I have to," She looks at me in confusion. "Wha-?" I put my arm around her and she starts blushing. I mean, I've got big arms and besides, I'm sitting in the middle and there is no way I'm putting my arm on Kevin.

Avi smirks at us from the rear view mirrow and I start blushing as well.
Jamie looks at us, confused.

"Why are your faces red? Are you both having a fever?"

Poor girl...

....too innocent.....