Chapter Three

JAMIE

"Oh-uh, we're okay," Kirstie assures me, chuckling nervously. I nodded my head suspicously before sitting on Kevin's lap.

"Your shirt so comfy!" I said as I gripped his shirt and hug him. Kevin pats my head before saying "Thanks,"

Mitch turned to look at us. "Girl, you ain't even know how comfy mama is!" I froze at the word mama and began to shake.

They look at me, worried. "Whats wrong? Are you okay?" Scott asks and I nod. I am fine! Just a bad memory. Right?

"M-me just want sleep," I say and Kevin lifts me up and hands me to Scott while he just sat there, still red. "Dude, you are her dad,"

He sighs and nods before I quickly out my head on Kirstie (lap) and my body on Scott. "I want Kirstie to be my mom! Wait, that makes Scott my dad!"

Scott and Kirstie became even redder. "Uh erm y-yeah sure," Kirstie smiles. Why are their faces red? Are they sick? Oh I'm gonna find out.

"Hey Kirstie, Scott! Wanna play doctor?"

Avi turned to us. "Nope. We're home!"

KIRSTIN

After coming home, I ran to my room and locked the door.

I changed into my sky blue jammies and making my hair into a messy bun. Just then, I heard a knock.
Anyone but Scott, please! Anyone but Scott!

I unlocked the door and opened it. I sigh.

"Well, er she's sleeping with you," He says before handing Jamie to me.

"So well, I wanted to talk,"

"Sure. Come in,"

I put Jamie carefully on my bed. So innocent and pure. Scott shut the door, locking it.

I sat on the bed, patting a spot for him and he smiles, taking the spot.

"I wanted to talk about what happened in the car," I blush. "Kirstie, will you be her mother?"

I smile at him and nodded before ruffling his hair. "All Scooter, I will,"
I say and he smiles bsck.

"HOLY CUPCAKES RAINBOW POOP! Where am I?!"
We got surprised ane jumped. "Who a- Oh hey Scott, Kirst,"

I frown at her. "You surprised us!"

She immediately smirks. "Okay sorry. Wanna play doctor?"

We both nod. Oh boy, what is she gonna do?

"But first, AVI! KEVIN! MITCH! COME IN HERE!"

I stand up to unlock, but..

...BAM! They smashed the door down, falling on each other.

I facepalm my self, sighing. "Oops. Sorry, Kirst," Kevin says, chuckling and Jamie laughs her heart out.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

Avi did his super frown at her and we all chuckle.

FEW MINS

"So I'm gonna be the doctor, do whatever I say. As for the nurse..."
She tapped her chin.

Mitch raises his hands up. "Me! Me!" She thought about it and finslly got an answer. "Scott! The rest will be the patients!"

LATER CUZ I'M A DEMIGOD

"So Mitch, you gotta find a boyfriend to cure the disease, just not him!" She points to Scott and heurns to Jamie in a flash!

"I'm not gay! I'm straight!"

I put a hand kn his shoulder before we meet eyes. "She doesn't know what it means, Scott," We stare at each other and got interrupted by Kevin.

"So, It's Kirstie's turn?"

Jamie shakes her head, chuckling. "Sorry. All right Kirst, you are.."
She plsces a hand on his fore head and dramatically gasps.

We all turn to her, confused. This kid should be an actress, because the way she gasps.

She takes a needle, no, a real sharp sewing needle and looked into Scotts eyes. "You might wanna hold something," Oh no. Oh no. Oh no!

Scott grabs my hands and  told mento relax. But in a flash, she stabbed my arm and I shout.

"OWW!!!"

"This I gotta put on Snapchat," Kevin says, raising bis phone while the others laugh.

But this is serious! What if I really gethurt? Scott grab my arm and examine it. "Scott I'm okay. Not," I glares at Jamie as she looks at me with an innocent smile.

He takes a tissue and wiped the spot clean. "You're okay,"

Avi and Kevin frown. "You don't help us when we get hurt!" Avi says.
Mitch gives me a smirk. "Ooh so I see that Kirstie is special,"

Scott blush. "Oh no! Is Scooter have a fever?" We chuckle at her grammar.

Jamie places a hand on his forehead and gasps, again.

"OH NO! WE ARE ALL INFECTED!" All of us gasp dramatically. "There is a cure!-"

"Scott! You have to kiss Kristie or else we all die! We have 10 seconds!" We both blush hard. "Uhm, you sure?" I ask her and she nods.

Kevin takes his phone out again. "Going on Snap!" Avi and Mitch wer3 fanboying, they're squealing.

"No! I will not do this!" Scott shouts.

I mean, we've been friends since forever! But kissing, oh I don't know. Weird?

"10,"

"9," Avi, Mitch amd Kevin join.

"8,"

"7,"

I look up at him and shake my head.

"6,"

"5! Better kiss or I'll-"

"4! -Stab you with the needle!"

We hesitate, but we can't just kiss just because a kid tells us to!

"3! I'm serious, kiss or stab,"

"2! Last chance!"

"And 1!"

Scott gives me a quick peck (it didn't last long but it was pretty sweet) and turn to Jamie and the guys, and they look-

"UNSTATISFIED!" they all say at the same time.

Jamie sighs. "I'm 4 and I know that's a peck! I want a proper kiss!"

Scott grumbles and stands up to leave. "No way I'm kissing my best friend,"

***

What do you think?

Vote and Comment please!