Chapter Four

JAMIE

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Well, we made a timetable on who hangs with you everyday," Kirstie says and I nod. Pretty good idea! "Today you are going with me!"

I jump up and down, squealing! "We're going shopping!" And that made me fall down from jumping, but Kevin catched me with a tortilla chip in his mouth. "Charfulk therek," he says while crunching I smile and said thanks.

"Jamie! Come here!" I run up to Scott, jumping in his arms. "Hey there, little princess! Excited?"

I nod my head up and down an he chuckles before turning up to Kirstie.
"Well uh, don't spoil her," He gives me a hug and whispers in my ear. "Give this to Kirstie," before giving me a crumpled paper ball. "Alright!"

"BYE! PLAY NICE DON'T FIGHT!" I shout and look up at Kirstie, telling her to continue. She smiles, "DON'T GET DRUNK! ESPECIALLY AVI, KEVIN AND... Scott...," she blushes and Scott notices before blushing and headig back to his room.

What is going on with these two?!

IN THE CAR

"So we're going to the mall!"

"Whats a mall?"

"Clothing heaven,"

"Is that where all dead clothes go?"

She chuckles.

I giggle at her.

I took the crumpled paper out of my pocket and opened it up. I can't read, I know a few basic words only.

I only found these words: (try to guess 😆)

I'm ____ about last _____ and I ____ it _____'_ ____
Our _________ and _ _______ that we ________
This ____ _____. Write back.

-Scott

I grumble at the fact that I can't read most of the words. Is it a love letter? Can't be, I know how to read love and like. Is it an apology letter?

What does this letter mean?! I thought. "You were thinking out loud. Give me that!" Shoot I was thinking out loud!

"W-wh-wha? S-scott..." she whispers and looks like tears arw about to fall. "Hey Kirst! Is that the mall?" I ask trying to cheer her up and she nods.

The building is a huge one! She found a parking spot and we got out.

24 BAGS LATEH (spongebob dude sound)

"Scott is gonna kill me,"

I giggle. I mostly got hoodies, sweaters, shorts, tank tops and beanies. The rest were just other clothes like shoes, jeans, frilly tank top, tie dye tank tops, caps, headbands and bandanas'!

We also got to buy toys! Kirstie bought each guy a gift, mosty nerf guns. She bought a rebelle bow for herself. I got myself a doll house, Lego, Play-Doh, a superhero costume and I even got the guys costumes!

I bought the guys fairy costumes because its cute, but I got Scott something special! The other guys get fairy costumes while he gets to be a ghost!

I giggle at her. "Scott won't! You are my mom," she blushes.

"WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?!"

"B-because I-i, I'm not! I-its just hot,"

I raise an eyebrow, "Its freezing outside!"

"W-whatever! Lets j-just go back home!"

SCOTT

"Alright guy talk!" Kevin drags me, Avi and Mitch to the corner. "Last night, I saw  you go in Kirst's room late at night, so what did you do?!"