Ian Wallace

KJ's pov

Today's the day we go back to Vancouver to film season 2 of Riverdale. I can't wait. I especially can't wait to see the cast again as we are all very close friends. One person I do want to see more than the others is Camila. Only Cole knows that I like her. A lot. I don't know we just have a connection. There's just one problem. She's with her boyfriend of four years, Ian Wallace. I have met him and he seems like a really nice guy and I'm glad Camila is happy. If she's happy, I am happy but that won't make my feelings towards Camila disappear.

I walk into my apartment but nobody is there yet. I share with Cole. Him and Lili are secretly dating and people are starting to realise that there is something going on between them. Not just friends. Cole walks in and we catch up after the time off.

Camila's pov

"IAN!" camila shouts as Ian pushes her to the floor. "JUST ADMIT YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR KJ!" he shouts back. "I can't believe you don't trust me. We're done" camila says. "Cami" Ian replies holding back tears but is interrupted by camila, "I don't want to hear it Ian, don't ever talk to me again. I'm going now. Bye Ian" but there is no reply. Camila grabs all of her stuff and heads to the airport.

On the plane:
Ian wasn't wrong. I do like Kj. I thought it was best to end it there because I wouldn't want to cheat on him. They both don't deserve that. I never see Ian anyway and we hardly ever text when I was away for work.

I get to my apartment. This season I am sharing with lili. I walk in and lili is already there. We talk for a while. "Cole and KJ's room is just down the hall, do you want to go to see them before the cast and crew lunch?" Lili says. "Yeah, that would be nice" I say.
We decided to scare the boys. We knock on the door and stand to the side so they can't see us. The door opens. "Hello?" A voice says. I could tell who it was as it was in a cute New Zealand accent. We jump out on him and he screams. "You scream like a girl" I say. "Nice to see you too" he says. I hug him and then go to see Cole.
After all talking for an hour, Cole asks, "how is ian?" I start to cry thinking back to what had happened that morning. Kj rubs my back to calm me down and lili asks what is wrong and to say when I was ready. I explained that we had broken up that morning before I left but I didn't say why because I didn't want to say in front of kj. He would feel like it was his fault and I didn't want that.

A/n-if you've read this. Thank you. I'm sorry if this start wasn't good but it's my first chapter of my ever first "story" if that's what it's called. Also, I know it's not long but they will get longer.
My fan account, if you want to check it out, is @varchie.kjmila