A double date

^^^ I know that pic is Varchie but they are so fricking cute I had to

KJ's pov

I look at my watch and notice that I have an hour to get ready. It's enough time. I'm not like Cami, I don't take forever to get ready. I get into the shower and change into my outfit. We are only going to the cinema so I don't want to put anything too fancy on. It'll be pitch black in there anyway. I end up wearing black ripped jeans and a khaki green sweatshirt with black converse.

Once I'm done getting ready, I get into the car to go and pick camila up from her apartment. I know that tonight is going to be amazing. As well as tomorrow. We're moving in together.

I get out of the car and walk to the door of camila's apartment. I knock her door. I hear the sound of the lock turning and the door opens. Oh my god. She looks gorgeous.
"Like what you see?"
"You're so gorgeous camila"
"You don't look too bad yourself apa. Now quit staring before we're late"
We kiss and I link my arm with hers. We walk to the car. I open the door for her and she gets in. We pick up lili and Cole on the way and then we head to the cinema.
We all walk in together. I want to hold camilas hand but I don't want anyone to recognise us. If the public found out then it would spread so fast. We get the tickets for the movie and sit at the back of the theatre. I'm next to camila and then next to camila is lili and then Cole. Me and cami share a pop corn and so does lili and Cole.

Camilas pov

As soon as we sit down, I lean my head on KJ's shoulder and he wraps his arm around me and we kiss. We take a few selfies, some of which are mugs, while the ads are on. Soon after, the movie begins.

An hour into the movie, Kj whispers in my ear and points at the screen "who's that and why is she doing that?"
"What have you been doing the past hour? Haven't you been watching the movie?"
"Well I've been distracted by many things."
"Like what?"
"my beautiful girlfriend sitting right next to me"
We kiss and then turn to carry on watching the rest of the movie.

Once the movie has finished, we all go back to KJ's car. He drops lili and Cole off together. He stays parked outside lili's apartment block and turns to me.
"So we've got a big day tomorrow. Finally moving in together. Do you want to stay over mine tonight? Then in the morning when the van comes to pick my stuff up you'll be here with me to help"
"Yeah of course I'll help. I can't wait to move in together. It's going to be amazing"

A/n- Thank you for reading x
If you want to, you can follow my instagram @varchi3 I'm close to 1k💓

KjmilaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara