What happened?

Camilas pov

I wake up and turn to kj. He's still asleep. I get up and go to grab my phone because it was on charge in the living room. I walk back into KJ's room and I can see that he's awake so I climb into bed with him.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you"
"Don't worry I need to wake up now anyway to go to set"
We climb out of bed and make pancakes. We share them and then kj gets into the shower and gets ready for work. Once he's ready he comes into the living room where I am sitting looking at Twitter.
"Ready to go cami?"
"I don't want to leave you but I guess I'll see you in a few hours"
He kisses me and we head to the car.

We get to my apartment and he walks me to my door where we kiss goodbye.

KJ's pov

After filming for a few hours I head to camilas trailer as it was 3:00pm so she would've been there. I walk in.
"Hello?"
There was no answer so I head to the hair and makeup trailer where I see lili. She turns to me and looks at me in is serious expression.
"Oh kj. Can we go outside? There's something you need to know. It's about cami"
We go outside. Lili doesn't look happy like she normally is.
"Lili. What has happened? Is she okay? Where is she?"
"On the way to work, cami..was.. she was involved in a car accident. She's in the hospital. The directors said you could go and see her and don't worry about the rest of today's filming."
Tears formed in my eyes and I ran to the car without saying anything to lili.

I get to the hospital and run inside. I was panicking. I didn't know if she was okay. I run to the front desk.
"I'm here to see Camila Mendes"
"Oh yes. She came in this morning after she was involved in a car crash"
"Can I see her? She's my girlfriend. I need to see her"
"She's in room 17. It's up that corridor" she says as she points down the hallway.
I run so fast until I reach her room. I walk in and she's sleeping. I sit by her side, kiss her on the forehead and hold her hand.
"Camila? I'm here. It's kj. I love you so so so much. Please wake up."
But there was no answer. I start to cry and put my head in my hands.
"Kj" I here a weak voice say.
I look up and she's awake.
"You're awake. I love you so much camila. I was so scared"
"I love you so much too"
"What happened?"
"I was driving and then a car came out of nowhere and hit me. I was so scared. I tried to ring you but there was no answer so I rang lili and told her to tell you to come and see me"
"I'm sorry I didn't answer. My phone is dead. You used my charger last night"
"Oh I'm sorry"
"No it's fine. Everything is okay if you're okay"
"Awh kj"

A/n- Thank you for reading :)