Its Ian

Camilas pov

So today, Tuesday, I get the day off because the directors said I could stay of until Wednesday. I decide to stay in all day as I think I think I deserve a rest. I lay in bed for a few hours just lazing around and watching the tv.

There's a knock at the door and I go to open it.
"IAN WHAT ARE YOU DOI..."
I'm interrupted my his hand on my mouth stopping me from saying anything. He grabs me and picks me up but I try to get away. He takes me into my room and tries to take my clothing off while kissing me. But obviously I don't kiss back because of kj. I couldn't just let this happen to me so I grab my alarm clock and hit him in the head with it. This makes him take his hands off me.  I run to the car without looking back. I get in and tears stream down my face. I make sure the doors are locked. I'm shaking and can hardly drive but I have to get out of here and find kj.

I get to set and race towards KJ's trailer, ignoring all the questions asking if I'm okay on the way. I barge through the door but he's not in there. He must be filming a scene. I run to where I thought he was filming and he was there but right in the middle of a scene. I sit by the side with my hood up so nobody could see that I was bawling my eyes out.
"Cut!" The director shouts.
Kj stands up and I run over to him and just hug him. He puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head up.
"Oh my god. Cami. What's wrong?"
"Kj... I..I just want to go home"
The directors hear everything and ask if I was okay but I just ignored them so they told kj to take me home. He picks me up and carries me to the trailer and locks the door behind him. He sits on the couch and I sit on his lap.
"Cami tell me what's wrong. I'm worried about you" tears start to form in his eyes.
"It's Ian"
"What did he do?"
" Kj..he..he tried to r..rape me"
I burst into tears and he just embraces me harder.

A/n- cr to Ashley for giving me ideas for this chapter. Nobody understands how hard this was to type because I just had acrylics done. Updates will be slow the next few weeks because I'm going to be spending time with my family. Thank you everyone for 2k reads.💓💓
Ig- @varchi3