ONE: "Fuck my life."

ONE

"Fuck my life. "

My name is Ahn Tae Soo, and I am currently a Korean highschool girl in the big city of Seoul, South Korea. I have a crush on one of the cutest, popular guys at school, Gim Jae Yoon, who closely resembles the amazing looks of Lee Taemin from SHINee. I tried to confess to him before, many times actually, but before I could try to get the words out, something always comes up and ruins it. Last time, my archnemesis, Han Eun Ji scooted in my way and took him away from me, claiming that it was "important business". Important business my ass.

Today was the day. I wasn't going to let Eun Ji get in my way again. I clutched my bookbag as I was going to finally say the words that I was waiting to say for the longest, "I LOVE YOU, GIM JAE YOON! PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!" There, I said it. Fast and loud. Oh, why does that sound like a dirty sexual innuendo? But anyways, I lifted up my head only to see Jae Yoon look at me with pity before saying exactly what I didn't want to hear, maybe even worse, "I'm sorry, but I can't return your feelings because I like Eun Ji. I didn't even know you liked me like that, umm..." "Ahn Tae Soo." I said, trying to choke back tears.

"Anyways, I'm sorry Tae Soo-ssi." Jae Yoon said before turning and walking away which made my legs collapse under me and I fell to my knees in disbelief and sorrow. The tears flowed freely from my eyes as I heard his receding footsteps before the door opened and closed behind him. "Damn it, I didn't want him to say that.... Not after 5 years of crushing after him..." I said as I slammed the floor with my two fists before curling up, my knees to my chin. I then heard the familiar roar of thunder which made me lift my head to look out the window, only to see it not just raining, but pouring. Well, fuck. I didn't bring my umbrella to school today. Fuck my life.

AN: Hey everyone! I'm Shin and this is my attempt at making an entertaining Rom com fiction! Enjoy yourselves while you read this, and yes these will be short chapters- mianhemnida