THREE: My older brother

THREE

My older brother

I woke up to warmth. Warmth that was comforting, yet uncomfortable as I was sweating like crazy from that warmth. I tried to move, only for the warm source to tighten around my waist. Wait a minute, my waist? I open my eyes and slowly turn, only to let out an ear-piercing scream before I quickly tumbled out of bed. I was met with a handsome, naked, did I mention handsome before guy that looked around my age, sitting in my bed, looking at me with the most adorably confused expression on his face as I was freaking out. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes that were currently looking at me right now. He also had nice abs, but I’m not going to look any more down- Thank God that blanket was covering the rest of him or…. Ahem!

I shakily pointed a finger at him before managing to ask, “Wh-Who are you, and what are you doing in my bed?! Are you a molester? A rapist?!” “Ah- Ani! Owner-nim, I’m Miso! Your dog, Miso!” The boy said frantically in his light, boyish voice. I stared at him with wide eyes as he said that before calling out for Miso the way I usually did, “Miso! Come here boy! Misooo~” The boy then moved to get off the bed before tackling me down. “Stop! Stop it! You’re naked! You can’t be him! That can’t even be fucking possible to humanity! A dog turning into a human…” I said as the guy licked my face like Miso used to do whenever he was excited for me to call him.

Then I noticed something that persuaded me that this guy was really indeed Miso. It was the way he said the quote that I said to  him, “But-but you said to me last night, Oh~ thanks Miso~ If only there was a guy like you~” “So, it was the wish!” “Huh?” Miso asked as I pushed his naked butt off of me so I could stand up. “Last night, I wished for a boyfriend that could be just like you. But, I wasn’t expecting for God to turn you into a HUMAN!” I said as I grabbed the most boyish things that I have out of my closet and threw them at Miso.

“Put these on! Wait, you can’t, hold on… Turn around.” He turned around so I can only see the nice butt that he has as I slip the shirt over his head and he slides his arms through the holes before I ask him to step through the leg holes of the sweatpants so I can pull it up, only for him to see my shaking hands, so he just takes the waistband and pulls it up the rest of the way before turning around to me. He looks better in my clothes than I do, and that makes me pout a little before telling him to slip on one of my pairs of flip-flops and to sit on the bed and to wait for me.

I change into a t-shirt and some skinny jeans before slipping on some socks and hi-tops before ringing the only person that I can trust with this and could help with this problem: My older brother.