The Loud One

(My internet is fucking up ATM and it won't let me replay the Stuck teaser like 500 times so here I am writing this horse shit. Ur welcome. Lol that's when I started it and now the stuck mvs out I'm shit at updating opps)

So I finally escaped that bean stalk, and I'm back where I started. The door. Again, I'm contemplating whether to just run away again, but then I think to myself, none of them can be as bad as that ice cream guy (BOI).

I finally gather up the courage to ring the shit out of the door bell. I stood there for about 5 seconds until I heard someone come to the door. I really want to run back to the ice cream shop but I just keep thinking, if you do this, I'll buy myself pizza and not share it with any of these dick wads I'm gonna have to life with.

Finally the door opened and out popped a silver haired dude. Before I could say anything he interrupted me.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" He screeched right in my fucking face. Guess who's going in my death note first.

"Wtf bro why are you so loud?" I questioned while massaging my head because of the headache now starting to form.

"HI IM MINHYUK AND THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE DEDICATED IN GETTING TO KNOW ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He said ignoring my question, wait.

"DONT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL YOU IGNORANT PIG ARSE!" I shouted outraged. Only I can break the fourth wall like that.

"JAHAHA YOUR FUNNY!" He said jumping about. Bloody calm down. I'm already done with his shit and it's been under a minute.

"Can I fucking enter the shitting house now?" I questioned ready to cut this bitch.

"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he screeched in my face while literally flinging me into the wall.

After I recovered from being flung into the fucking wall I massage my head again.

"Can I meet the other parasites I'm gonna live with now so I can leave you?" I said about ready to jump off a cliff.

"SURE AHAHHAHA"

I fucking hate this already. I hate the fact that there's six other fuckers I'm gonna have to live with. And did I mention before? I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE!!!!!

(Pray 4 ur gurl cause she not gonna make it through meeting the others)