What The Flipflop

Okay so I've met the sunshine ball of won't shut up and he is currently dragging me through this house trying to find the other dickwads to introduce me to. How fun. He's pulling my arm and it's nearly coming off. I would tell him but hopefully if he does pull it off I'll bleed out and die so I won't need to live with them.

"WHAT THE FLIPFLOP!" He suddenly shouted.

"Flip flop?" I questioned looking at him. He stopped running.

"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BLEED OUT YOU EMO FUCK!?" He screamed in my face. (I mean no offence to emos by this statement I'm sure not all emos are suicidal)

"MAYBE BECAUSE I HATE YOU AND I DONT WANT TO MEET YOUR FRIENDS OMG AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN EMO FUCK?" I SHOUT back ready to cut this bitch when another bitch enters our convo.

"MINFUCK WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?" This guy who was apparently in the room next to our shouting battle appeared.

"OH HI WONHOE!" Sunshine shouted.

Then he seen me and ever so slyly came closer and put his arm around my shoulders.

"What's your name babe?" He said while basically eye raping me.

"Not babe anyway!" I say while grabbing his arm aND FUCKING NINJA FLIPPING HIM ON THE FLOOR.

"WHAT THE FLIPFLOP" THE hoe shouted.

What the flipflop indeed I though while glaring at him. I already hate everyone and I've only met two (technically three but she don't know that).

Wish me fucking luck.

A/n

WELL GUESS WHO ISNT DEAD? ME!! I haven't been on here for a while cause I'm lazy lol but hopefully you enjoyed this little crack chapter cause I'm tired and can't be bothered to update any of my actual stories hehe.