006

(Everyone was still in the water at the quarry)

Stan's P/O/V

Y/N looked like she was having fun, which made me happy. Surprisingly, Bill and Ben were enjoying themselves too. I figured they didn't like y/n and probably thought we were trying to replace Bev.

I could tell Eddie and Richie like y/n too. It didn't bother me though, none of us had the balls to ask her out, at least I hoped so.

Eventually we dried off and went to rest on the rock we usually rested on after we swam. Y/n suggested we play truth or dare. I honestly hated that game, I was always scared to be dared something stupid or embarrassing.

"I'll go first!" Richie said. I knew Richie was going to do something dumb. "Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Y/n said fearlessly, I got nervous wondering what Richie was going to make her do. I knew he wasn't afraid to ask her anything.

"I dare you... to..." Richie sat there thinking. "Kiss one of us." Richie said with a devilish look in his face.

"Anyone of you?" Y/n asked. I'm surprised she didn't deny his dare right then. I could tell she wasn't scared of much.

"The one you like the most." Richie said with a wink.

Y/n looked at Ben and Bill and quickly passed them. She stared at Eddie and Richie for a few seconds, then her eyes landed on me.

Your P/O/V

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Richie just dared me to kiss one of them. I tried to act normal but I was terrified. I looked at all the boys. Ben and Bill wouldn't like me anymore if I kissed them. Not them. I stared at Eddie, he looked like he was about to die, I didn't want to give him an asthma attack. Not him. I stared at Richie, he had a big smile on his face and winked at me. I was going to choose him but I thought he would take it as more than a dare. After all he's always been a flirt. Then I layed my eyes on Stan. He was my last option. I prepared myself, stood up and walked over to where he was sitting and sat next to him.

"Holy shit." Eddie whispered probably thinking I wouldn't do it.

I looked stan in the eyes, touched the side of his cheek and gave him a small peck on the lips.

"My turn." I said walking back to my seat.

"I should go home before my mom gets worried." Eddie said standing up.

"Me too." Said Bill followed by Ben and Stan.

"Well shit." I said looking at Richie while the other rode off, "shall we continue?"

"We shall." Richie said in his dumb accent.

"Truth," I Said scooting got towards him, "or dare?"

"Dare." Richie said immediately.

"I dare you to..." I said thinking hard, "shit I dunno."

"Fine, truth." Richie said while rolling his eyes.

"Okay, you mentioned a girl earlier," I started, "who is she, where is she now, and is she the reason Bill and Ben hate me?"

"Damn." Richie said surprised that I wanted all of that. "First of all Bill and Ben don't hate you, they're just dickwads because they liked the girl. Her name was Beverly, Bev for short. She had red hair and she liked Bill. She left to live with her aunt or something. My turn, Truth or Truth?" Richie finished looking competitive

"Oh what a hard choice I'll take... Truth, wait no... truth!" I said sarcastically

"Okay, do you like one of the losers?" Richie said. Losers? Who were the losers? Nobody has told you anything about losers.

"Losers?" I asked

"Oh, it just what people call us." Richie responded with a laugh.

"Oh, well I think you guys are really fun." I said, "and why should I tell you, Trashmouth Tozier? Plus I just moved here and you're expecting me to like someone already?" I said rolling my eyes

"Oh come one, you kissed Stan because you like him the most. I promise I won't tell anyone. Pleaseeeee." Richie asked.

"I like Stan as a friend!" I said getting mad.

"So you don't like, like anyone?" Richie said with a frown.

I felt bad. Like I did something that hurt him.

"No..." I said looking at my shoes, "I least not yet. I have to get to know everyone more."

"Oh okay." Richie said

"I should get going..." I said quietly...