026

Your pov

I quickly walked in the direction where I last saw a Richie, tears running down my face.

As I approached the quarry I heard a boy crying.

Richie.

"Richie?" I asked from behind him.

"W-what do you want!" He said quickly wiping his eyes and not turning around.

"Richie, can we please talk?" I asked sniffling.

"No." He said sternly.

"Please Rich!" I cried.

He was silent for a while, "Fine."

I walked up at sat across from him. He looked up angrily but his face softened when he saw my tears.

"Richie, I'm so sorry. Eddie asked for me to be his first kiss. He begged me! He said that if I did he would stop bothering us, he would stop being rude. Please Rich he set me up! He wanted this!" I cried.

"Why would he so that?! It doesn't make sense!" He said standing up and pacing.

"I know! And I'm sorry Richie, god I'm sorry! You can hate me, you can break up with me, you can never speak to me again! I just want you to know that I love you, Rich. I never did any of this to hurt you or anything like that. I love you, Richie." I said looking up at him, now standing in front of me staring.

He had a surprised look on his face that slowly turned into a slight smile. But then it faded, he frowned and turned away.

"I need some time. We'll talk about this Thursday." He said walking away.

I collapsed onto a log and let out my tears.

I've ruined everything.

Richie pov

I went to the place where I had some great memories. The quarry.

My face hot, tears threatening to fall.

I sat down by the edge of the cliff and cried.

Suddenly I heard a voice, "Richie?"

It was Y/n. What did she want? I didn't want to talk to her at all.

I quickly wiped away my tears, "W-what do you want!" I said angrily.

"Richie, can we please talk?" She said.

It sounded like she had been crying. Her nose was stuffed. I still didn't want to talk to her.

"No." I replied.

"Please Rich!" She cried.

Her voice was quiet and full of sorrow. I hated to hear it that way.

"Fine." I said, giving her a chance.

I hoped there was a good explanation. I prayed it was all a misunderstanding.

She sat in front of me and I looked up at her angrily. She had tears falling down her red face. I frowned at the sight of it.

"Richie, I'm so sorry. Eddie asked for me to be his first kiss. He begged me! He said that if I did he would stop bothering us, he would stop being rude. Please Rich he set me up! He wanted this!" She said crying.

"Why would he so that?! It doesn't make sense!" I asked, standing up and pacing.

It didn't make sense. Why would Eddie do this? He's my best friend. And Beverly? Well Beverly was my friend, but I still couldn't believe they would do this.

Assholes.

"I know! And I'm sorry Richie, god I'm sorry! You can hate me, you can break up with me, you can never speak to me again! I just want you to know that I love you, Rich. I never did any of this to hurt you or anything like that. I love you, Richie." I said sadly.

She loves me. I stood in front of her looking down. A smile creeping onto my face.

Half of me wanted to tell in her face, but the other half wanted to tell her I loved her too. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to hug her. I wanted everything to be normal again.

I soon began to remember everything, and my smile faded.

"I need some time. We'll talk about this Thursday." I said walking away.

From behind me, I heard her collapse and burst out into tears.

I stopped in my tracks wanting to run back and embrace her in a hug. It was so hard not to. A tear rolled down my face as I forced myself to continue to my house.

-time skip-

As I approached my house I heard a voice call me, "R-RICHIE! W-WAIT P-P-PLEASE! WHATS HAPP-ENING?!"

I turned around to see Bill running towards me.

"Bill, I'm really not in a good ass mood right now. I kinda hate half of our fucking friends, so please." I said turning around to leave.

"No p-please." Bill said grabbing my wrist and turning me around, "T-hat's what I want t-to know. I t-t-tried asking Bev b-but she said she f-f-f-fucked up everything with y-you and Y/n and g-got in the s-shower and hasn't c-come out."

"God Bill, if you need to know, Eddie and Y/n kissed! Beverly and Eddie made a plan where Eddie asked Y/n to be his first kiss and Beverly got me to see them in hope it would fuck up our relationship! And it did! Your dumb girlfriend and your fucking shit head (I'm shithead and I walk like this ;)) friend wanted to fuck up out relationship!" I yelled.

"Don't call her that!" Bill said angrily.

"What? Dumb? What about a slut? OR FUCKED UP?! She's fucked up... I can't.. I..." I yelled before tears started pouring down my face.

"I'm sorry Richie." Bill said hugging me.

I let my tears out, again.

My heart ached. My head ached. Everything ached.

"I'm gonna go home." I said wiping away my tears and starting to walk away.

"Okay." Bill said turning around.

I turned back, "I'm sorry." I said, "For what I said about Bev."

"It's okay." Bill smiled.

I walked homes and laid in my bed. I curled up under my blankets and stayed there in deep thought about the whole situation. 

A/n apologies for the late update.