025

Your pov

"Holy shit, What happened to you(HAAAaAaAaaaaaAaa(sorry))" Eddie asked as we walked up to our friends.

"Thanks Eds." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait, did you get in a fight with Greta?" Beverly asked excitedly, "is that why she was bleeding?"

"Uh yeah." I said

"Fuck yeah!" She said giving me a high five, "she totally deserved that!"

"I know, she's a total bitch!" I mimicking Greta.

We both laughed. I thought I wasn't going to get along with Beverly, but I could see us being great friends.

"Yeah I'm glad you guys are getting along, but she's mine Beverly." Richie said pulling me back.

"Gee, Jealous much?" I laughed.

"Yes, Jealous very much." Richie said.

We all laughed and headed to our first period.

Richie and I separated from the rest of our friends, hand in hand, to Science. We sat down and got out our books.

Eddie pov

As we walked to our first period, Y/n and Richie separated from us. I watched as they walked to Science, holding hands.

"Hey Bev!" I said jogging up to her, "Uh do you know if Richie and Y/n are dating?"

"UHM I'm not for sure, but probably. I mean I've seen them kiss, hold hands, and cuddle so I'm guessing they are." She shrugged, "Why? You like Y/n?"

"Yeah." I mumbled quietly. Too bad she heard me.

"WAIT WHAT?! You like her?!" She said stopping in the hall and grabbing me.

"Yes." I said quietly, "be quiet!"

"Sorry! Is that why you were being such a dick?" She laughed.

"Yeah thanks Bev, you're no help." I said walking away.

"No, wait!" She said grabbing my arm and whipping me around, "I can help you get her."

"What? Really?" I asked.

"C'mere." She pulled me inside of the janitors closet, "don't get the wrong message here, we're just talking."

"What about first period? We can't skip! My mom's gonna kill me!" I said reaching for the door.

"Do you want the girl or not?"

I backed up.

"Here's the plan..."

-time skip-

It was the end of the school day. Time for Bev's plan.

"Y/n! Come here really quick!" I said gesturing her towards the back of the school.

Once we were there I said, "I know you and Rich are like dating or whatever but I want you to be my first kiss. I won't take it in the wrong way or anything, just a goodbye kiss. Please."

"Eddie, I don't know. What if Richie finds out?" She asked sadly.

"He won't, he's with the rest of the losers." I said grabbing her hands and giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine Edward." She said, "one kiss, never speak of this again."

"Deal!"

And then it happened. She kissed me. And the plan worked.

Richie pov

I waited with the losers, looking for Y/n.

"Hey Rich, Y/n wants you follow me" Beverly said grabbing my wrist and leading me behind the school.

Behind the school? What did she want to do there? Make out? Definitely. Fuck yes.

I smiled as I turned the corner. Then my smile dropped.

There right in front of my eyes, Eddie and Y/n kissing.

I felt so crushed.

So betrayed.

So.

Angry.

Eddie pov
"What... WHAT THE FUCK? WHATS GOING ON HERE?! Y/N?!" Richie came stomping towards us, Beverly smiling behind him.

"Richie! Please, let me explain!" She said grabbing his hand.

"Explain what? I know exactly what happening!" He said pushing her away and stomping away.

She stood there for a while. Then she turned around. I could see tears in her eyes.

"You," she said pointing at me and Beverly, "YOU TWO DID THIS! YOU ASSHOLES ARE LUCKY I DONT FUCK YOU UP RIGHT NOW! DONT YOU EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!"

"Y/n, lets talk about this." I said grabbing her wrist.

She turned around and slapped me, "Don't touch me Eddie!"

She stomped away to wherever Richie headed.

I turned to Bev, "What the fuck? You said this would work. You fucked everything up!" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry Eddie! I can fix it I promise." She said running away.

And just like that.

I was alone again.

A/n whoa shit this got more spicy than I thought it would get.

How you feeling ab this?

Give me some ideas of what y'all want to happen bc I'm lost on what to have happen next.

So comment some ideas here pls :)