1.0

Karrington ran around her  apartment room, excited and nervous. She was a having a hard time picking out her outfit. So she threw on a pair of jeans and a gray halter top, with some yeezys. She did her hair, and did a bit of makeup. And was finally ready before it was 7.

But on the other hand, Corbyn was freaking out. Wondering why he said that! If Christina found out, he wouldn't even know what to do. Pacing back and forth in his shared room .

"Yo, Corbyn what is up with you ?" the curly haired boy asked.

"Oh, nothing"

oh it was something.

"Mhm , okay !" And with that jack left .

* * *

Corbyn POV - ( woah , surprised)

Okay Corbyn you got this ! It's just a friend that a girl . Christina won't mind , she hangs out with guys all the time. Right?

I shook the thoughts out my head.

My biggest question was what to wear. I rushed to my closet, and trampled my own closet! I wore a yellow sweater and black jeans . With the same yeezys I wear like everyday...smh! I was done and I told the boys I'm leaving. I called an Uber, and waited outside for a few minutes until they arrived.

"Ride for Corbine" the driver said .

"Corbyn and yea!"

Before I knew I was in front of David Busters. I walked inside and waited for Karrington to show up.

* * *

Karrington POV - (double value)

I called an Uber, and hoped in it.
It took a while but I finally made it.

OKAY NOW IM FREAKING OUT!!

I saw the big logo, and made my way inside. Oh and let me tell you, I TOOK THE SMALLEST STEPS POSSIBLE.

I made it inside, and there he was standing there. I straighten myself up and approached him.

His face popped up from his phone, and made contact with my eyes. HIS EYES!!! That all I have to say!

"Hey" he said.

"Heyyy" I said while looking down .

I noticed his shoes were yeezys to.

"TWINZZZ" I said pointing to our shoes . Trying to make it less awkward.

AND THANK BABY LORD JESUS, IT WASN'T AWKWARD ANYMORE!

"Let's play shall we!" He said nudging me.

"We shall" .

We arrived to the first game, which was the fish spinning one.

I spun first and I got 40 tickets.

"BEAT THAT SUCKA!"

"WATCH" he yelled back.

He spun the wheel, and was hoping for the 1000 one. But being him he got the 5 tickets that was in the center.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHA" I laughed at him.

"Oh shut up" he said a bit sad.

* * *
(Time skip because author is to lazy)

By the end of the night me and Corbyn had so much tickets.
He bought me a huge Dog-bear looking thing, but hey it was cute !. While I bought him a poop emoji hat.

After that it was time for both of us to leave. We said our goodbyes and I gave him the tightest hug ever !

"Bye, Corn !"

"Bye Karrot!"

The second he said that my Uber arrived. I got in and I waved bye to him before the car drifted away.

•••

DID YA LIKE, DID YA LIKE IT !!

CAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T HOW ROOD !!

THEY FINALLY MET !!

•••
BYE MY NUGS !! 💗