5.5 - epilougue

yes that's it, im killing the inventor of high heels. they will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. these so called shoes are basically a death trap. i fell about a hundred times, i wonder where i inherit this clumsiness.

my motivation for walking is the food, that's the only think that's gonna keep me alive right now. i mean but that is what keeps you alive.

my hunger is killing me until i see a bright  sign that said one word that stuck out to me, 'food'.

i almost run for it until i notice im in heels. if someone dies tonight i didn't do it. 

we made it in the restaurant, and let me just say... i never been so excited to sit down. i turn and see six boys waiting 'patiently'. this alerts me to walk to their table so they won't become bored out of their minds.

"what took you guys so long?" jack huffs in annoyance.

"listen up mop , beauty takes time. no wonder you guys look like that." mia rolls her eyes. we all take a seat around this very long table.

"you look amazing, kari." corbyn whispers in my ear. i look away feeling my cheeks heat up. "you don't look to bad yourself." i nudge him lightly.

the waiter soon arrives handing us menus, we all say a thank you and pick a menu up.

i take a chance to look at it, i skim over the names cursing at myself knowing im not going to be able to pronounce the food. im gonna make corbyn order for me, oh well.

our food arrives and let me just say, my food is a work of art. "guys my food is a masterpiece, and i don't even know what it is." i show my food off. "almost as much of masterpiece as me." jonah smirks.

"oh honey , the only thing the artist forgot to do was to erase that." zach points to jonahs face. we all fell into a fit of laughter until the people around us told us to shush.

"yea dylan, your donkey laugh is too loud." cora cringes. "shut up cora, go back to the ocean." he defends himself.

"hey that hurt a little, just a little right here." she says pointing to her heart.

"your boobs?" zach tilts his head in confusion. his outburst caused him a smack on the head by sam.

"ow!" he yelps in pain. "what was that for" he rubs his very red forehead.

"for being dumb at health." i stick my tongue at him like a little kid. i hated kids who did that, they showed how cool they were with there colored tongues.

"i want dessert, eat up fatties." emma blurts out. i just noticed how every single one of us insult each other so much, is that healthy to our friendship?

"emma, i thought i already said this but i know i have a fatty. bigger than the k sisters." he smirks and points to his flat booty.

"oh jonah , sweetie that's me. just take a look at it." mia raises her eyebrows, pointing at her flat booty as well.

"talk when you take the butt pads off." jonah snaps his finger.

we love a reality show in real life. this show could be called 'the real booty of hollywood.' even though we don't have enough money to live there, it's the thought that counts, right ?

"we all know it's injections, duh." corbyn snaps his fingers in a dramatic way. i take a look around to appreciate this moment. we all look so happy, i don't know what i did to deserve any of this. the people in my life our amazing in every way -

"kari!" cora waves her hand in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"what?" i look around confusedly. they all look at me as if i had three heads.