3 .

I shut the locker and sigh .Xavier took me in the morning as well making my body more exhausted. Why is he like this ? Why won't he understand that i was feeling violated  .He was a perfect boyfriend 4 months ago until he turned into a over-possessive freak .

He made me throw all the dresses which revealed slightest cleavage i had .
"Rose " i heard Andrew  .I immediately walked ahead .
I would like to talk to a classmate who once helped me and i liked him .But i didn't want him to get hurt .Xavier's minions always keep an eye on me .
He might hurt Andrew. "Rosie ..common " he pleaded.
"Look Andrew,  i don't want you getting hurt , don't come closer , you and i both know what happens if Xavier knows about it " i stated .He walked to me either way  .
"I don't care , because i want to help you ...is their any way i can get you out of this ? Away from him ? ..we could do it together? " he said taking my hand .

I had a different vibe from him .
I tried to snatch my hand but he tightened his hold 
"Andrew,  please you can't help, nobody can ...let go ..i don't want to see you get hurt " i said .
"No ..i like you Rosie ..i like you a lot ..please give me a chance " he said .
His hand came up to hold my cheeks .I retreat but he brings me closer .
"Stop it Andrew. ." I whispered .
"No " he whispered back .

Before his hand could make contact with my cheeks it was swat away by another hand from my back.I gasp as he got punched .I look at the person to see it was Jake .
"You don't wanna take Xavier's girl ..you might end up with IV stands near you " he said  .
I gulped .
"Shall we go Rose ?" He asked putting his hands in his pocket ..

"I am sorry Andrew " i said and walked opposite to him to my class while Jake followed me "Did he do this before ?" Jake asked ."Non of your business " i spat ..
"Rose " he called and i look back in anger .
"I know he is your friend,  i won't tell Xavier about this ..but i need to know ..did he try and touch you like that ?" I shook my negative. He didn't.
But he has been trying to talk to me .

But the only people i am allowed to talk to is my friend Mia and Xavier's gang members.
They are way nicer than Xavier or they are just acting the part because i am their Boss's girlfriend. I walk in the class and sat beside one of the girls .

Even standing near a boy made him fill with anger .As the classes end i walked out expecting Liam to pick me up .He always does when Xavier can't due to the early nights .
My house was just 5 minutes away from the uni .But he didn't let me go and visit my own parents. But i saw Xavier leaning on his sports car .
"Hey babe " he smiled .
Gosh that smile ..I would kill for that smile just months ago ..and i love it now as well but it seems more evil to me now .
"H-hi " i greet back as he pulled me into him by my waist
My chest collides with his and he kissed my forehead .

The cold breeze ran through the area making me fist my hands on his shirt and leave a breath .
"Cold ?" He asked and i nod timidly .
He pushed back but kept his hand firm on my waist and open the passenger seat to reveal his hoodie .
He then helped me wear it and zipped it up to my chest .Kissing my cheeks he opened the passenger door for me and i mummer a thankyou .

I loved the smell of cologne coming from his shirt .I pushed up the sleeves only to expose my fingers and held it to my mouth .
My thighs went tight as he rested his hand firm on one of them .
He takes the highway meaning we weren't going to his house .

I didn't ask any questions as he considered,  if i do i do not trust him .And he doesn't like it .
I look out the window and saw a familiar area .He pulled over near a tree and helped me out .
He then took my hand and pulled me in front of the car  where we could see the city .
" Isn't it beautiful. ..just like you my doll " he stated Caressing my cheek .I was indeed beautiful. ..but he made it hard for me to to breath .

He picks me up to straddle him and sets me on the front of his car and started kissing me possessively .
His hand unzipped his jacket on me and his pushed his hand under my top holding my waist tight .
He then left wet kisses down my neck to my collarbone and his other hand pulled my top down to reveal my cleavage.

He pulled back and look at my cleavage biting his lip smirking.
It made me blush and shift a bit only to hear him groan in anger .
He brought me closer and kissed my ear biting it and i leave a whimper .
"I love my marks on you baby .." he said biting and sucking on the swollen area of my breasts .

I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck .
I never felt sparks when others touched me ...he made them explode in me .
I fell for him a long time ago ..i couldn't leave without him ..but his acts scares me to death sometimes.
"X-Xavier ...i ..we ..shouldn't " i said taking deep breaths .He pulled back and smirked kissing my lips .His teeth bit into my lower lip lightly and he pushed his tongue inside exploring my mouth .

"Hmm ..but i like this kitten " he said .
I moaned and gasped as he slipped his hand in my bra squeezing my breasts  "I fucking love you ..all of you .." he grits biting my sweet spot which happened to be the junction on my neck and shoulder 
I arch back and moan making me grind into him .

He chuckled ."My kitten " he whisper kissing me softly .
I almost smiled ...almost .
Due to the fact that i thought that the kiss was filled with pure love "C-Can we g-go ..to your house ? ...i-i am hungry " i stated  .
"Who's house ?" He asked
"Our" i corrected myself"Good girl ..lets go baby " he said setting me down .

The ride home was silent. Until he spoke up ."I remember watching Andrew try and talk to you, wanna explain that to me baby ?" 

My breath hitched .