23

I look down at the platinum band around my ring finger and gulp
The girls will bombard me with questions if they see this .
I opened the door to see Mia holding a bottle of red wine and and she smiled walking in .
"Lets have some fun " she said and i frowned .
"Whats wrong " i asked or more of a ordered her .
"Jake and i ..we had a small fight. " she said .

"I just wanted to pick my dad's call ..but he didn't let me , he said that he wasn't  worth my attention. .i mean ..seriously?  I just wanted to see if they were ok " she said and i nodded sitting beside her .
I hugged her once and she sighs .
"Lets watch 27 dresses " i said and she grinned .

"How does closet even hold it ?" She said slurring and i chuckled .
"You drank too much " i said and she closed her eyes .
She asleep ?
Wow .
Thats when i heard a ping indicating there was someone at the door .
I walk to the front and see jake through the camera and smirked .
As i opened the door i saw his angry face ..but i found worry .
"Is she here ? " i nodded and he sighs in relief.

He walked in and walked towards the living room in long strides and his eyes went to the sofa where she was sleeping
"Sorry for disturbing. ..but i need my girl back " he said picking her up and i chuckled ..
She is gonna throw a feat when she wakes up .
"Bye bye " he said and walked out just like that .

Wow ..what just happened? 
"Why the fuck are you here ?" I tensed up as i heard Xavier .
"To get my girlfriend. .." he said walking to his car and gently putting her in .
"Sorry to disturb " he said and got in driving off .
"What happened? " Xavier asked kissing me .
"She was upset at Jake ..and dozed off here " i explain.
"Hmm ..i want you wear this " he said and the butler came in giving him a big box .
He handed it to me and kissed me softly .

"We are going out for a ball .." he said and smiled .
"Thank you " i reply.
"Lets go sleep i am tired sunshine " he said dragging me to our room .
He then takes my dress off and then my bra and proceeds to his clothes off .
He picked me up and lay on the bed and i smiled as he lay his head between my breasts kissing them .

I closer my eyes and sigh sleeping .

.
.
.

I held back a moan and a giggle as i feel butterfly kisses from my cheeks to my neck going down to my stomach
" mmm ..Xavier stop " i said and he chuckled pecking me .
"Wake up sunshine,  we have to leave in an hour " he said and i open my eyes to see him leaning in for a kiss
He pecked my temple and walked to the closet .
I sat up and saw him buttoning up his shirt .

I took a shower and wore white lacy undergarments and pulled over my silk robe walking out to the bedroom .
I saw Xavier typing something on his phone and he looked up .
I gulped and blushed as he walked towards me and pulled me into him by my waist .
His lips kissed my neck and to my cleavage taking my robe off and letting it fall .

"I would've take you right here baby , but i'll wait untill we come home ..i am gonna punish you for seducing me like that " he said smirking and i felt hotness creep in my face .
I ducked my face but he squeezed my waist and he kissed me neck  sucking on it as a leave a wimpered moan .
"X-Xavier " i wispered and he hummed in response.

"We have to ..g-go " i stammer and he sighs ..
He then pulled away and pecked my forehead sitting on the couch wearing his shoes .
I walked to the box and took out the dress smiling at it .
"D-did you pick it ?" I asked stamming again as the effect of his kiss always lasted long .
"Yes baby " he said and i smiled .

I let it slid on my body at it hugged my curves perfectly.
It was a sliver fitted gown with embroidery neckline filled with beads and pearls from the neckline to my waist .
It then flared from my knees down .
"Its beautiful "i wispered .
I saw Xavier behind me and he moves my hair to my front and zipped my dress up kissing my neck .

"So beautiful " he said .
He smirked loking at my neck.
I knew that smirk i look at him and the look in the mirror to see a very well visible love bite .
I moaned as he pushed my body back into his grinding himself on me .
"Don't cover it " he wispered an order and kissed my ear .
I bite my lip to hold my moan but his effect on me never lets me .

"Common baby ..we'll be late " he said walking to the bed and laying down waiting for me to finish.
I pushed some of my hair strands behind cliping them and applied light make up with peach pink lipstick.
I made sure to apple two layers because it doesn't stay after the kisses i receive.
I then walked to the closest and picked white heels to match my dress and look at myself one last time .

"Ok ..i am done " i said and looked at him .
He stood up and his hands roamed to my hands .
I gulped as i saw anger in his eyes .
I gasped as he pushed me into him by my waist ..
"Where is your ring ?" He asked and it striked .
"I ..i.. kept it in the ..c-closet " i said .
"Didn't i tell you not to take it off ? Hmm ?" He asked hooking his hand under the chain that i wore and looking at me .
"I .i..took it off because i thought it would slip off me during the shower " i confessed .

" where did you keep it ?"
"Se-second drawer " i reply in fear .
He gets angry easily ..i shouldn't take it off again .
He took my hand and slipped it on .
"Lets go " he said kissing my forehead and taking my hand walking down.