Tonks x Reader

Requested by @RedDragonEmperor1
••••••••
You woke up, to the sound of banging on your door. Concerned you opened it. Seeing a bawling Tonks.
"Tonks wha-"
She stopped you in the middle of your words.
"Remus fucking cheated on me"
You looked at her shocked, quickly pulling her in for a hug.
"I'm so so sorry...would you like to stay here for the night hun?"
She smiled softly and nodded.
You led her back into your house and started to set up the couch for her.
"Wait (Y/N)...can I sleep with you....I get cold at night"
She looked down ashamed
You lifted her chin.
"Of course you can, come on upstairs"
You gave her some pajamas to wear and laid down looking the other way to give her privacy. You tensed up suddenly when you felt her arms wrap around you from behind. You relaxed and fell asleep with her holding you.
(Time skip brought to you by Eleven's eggos)
You woke up on Tonks chest. Not remembering falling asleep like that. Not that you really minded, you did like her a lot. You shook the impossible thought out of your head and woke up to make breakfast.
You soon brought a tray of breakfast to Tonks who was asleep soundly. Cute with messy hair and snoring loudly. You set the tray on the night stand next to the bed and sat down on the bed. You brushed your fingers through her hair unconsciously, smiling as you did so. She woke up. You recoiled your hand in embarrassment. She sat up.
"(Y/N)..listen...I was thinking all night and..I just"
She looked at you
"Y-"
She kissed you
You couldn't believe it and you froze up in shock.
Tonks took this as a no and jumped up running for the door. You grabbed her hand
"Wait! Tonks!"
You pulled her toward you and kissed her passionately
She kissed back
You could feel her grin and you grinned too. She pushed you down onto the bed.
"I made some breakfast"
You said smiling
"That can wait darling"
She said, leaning down to kiss your neck in the process.