Memories

TimeSkip

You sat on the in  class smiling.It was the last day of your senior year.You couldnt believe it had really been this long since that first kiss and it all started with a silly dare.You chuckled to yourself quietly.

                                                      FLASHBACK

You and Ed walked hand in hand to his house Alphonse trailing behind.When you got to their house Ed started blushing."You okay" you asked.Ed nodded."Um I was wondering if you wanted to go on a d-date?" he asked.You smiled and hugged Ed. "I'd love too" you replied.

You walked with Ed until you came to a fancy resturant.You ordered (favorite food) and Ed ordered beef stew.After dinner Ed brought you to a field full of (favorite flowers). He picked one and put it in your hair.Ed smiled."I like it.It suits you" he said causing you to blush even more."You think so ?" Ed nodded and kissed your forehead.You and Ed walked back to Ed's house under the stars.You took turns trying to count them all and arguing who was right.Finally you arrived.Ed had invited you to spend the night.You stood there in silence for a few seconds."Um...so.." Ed looked like he was struggling to find the right words."I..."You rolled your eyes."JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ME ALREADY SHORTY" you said."Who you calling-" Ed's protest was cut off by you pressing your lip against his.He was shocked at first but then kissed back.Eventually you broke he kiss for air."I love you Ed."Ed smiled."I love you too (Y/N)."