Promo

Firstly soooo sorry🙉🙉🙉🙉 after long time I'm giving and that too promo but something is better than nothing😝
Next part tomorrow or day after tomorrow😇😇😇

My dangerous boss and crazy me
(SwaSan fs)
Promo:

Scene 1:

"I was so stupid to think sanskar loves me but he was just compromising with me infact he never loved" swara mumble crying and sniffing.
" stop irritating me swara...I'm fed up of you" she remembered these words of Sanskar when he shouted at her.
" I'm sorry for troubling you sanskar but not anymore" swara wipe her tears and took one decision. But what????

Scene 2:
" swara" Sanskar shouted as he enter inside his room happily.
But he got disappointed not to find swara.
" where she went??" He thought then he saw half cupboard is open and when he opened it ajar he got shocked that only his clothes are there and swara's side is empty.
He rushed downstairs to ask others when he strike with bappy.
" where is swara bappy???" He asked.
" she left and just becoz of you" bappy said with teary eyes. He seems to be angry with sanskar.
Sanskar was not knowing what happened to him and how can swara leave him..?????

Wait for upcoming parts to know what happened between swasan???
Is Tanya responsible for this conflict??

Kindly vote for helly shah in tellycraze. I'm voting for her since yesterday so I'm not able to write my stories. She need lots and lots of votes so plz vote multiple times.....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Link is in my message box you can get it from there here it won't open...
Plzzzzzz all should vote👍👍👍👍
Thank you
Mars.....