MDBCM---Shot 19

My dangerous boss and crazy me
(SwaSan fs)
Shot 19:
Recap: Tanya manipulate swara that sanskar don't love her and she decided to leave him.

Next morning:
Swara opened her eyes and they were paining as she cried alot last night. She looked at the other side of the bed which was empty. She smile sadly when everyday she used to run to gym where Sanskar would be doing exercise and those teasing moments were worth enjoying.

Brushing all her thoughts,she checked her mobile just with the mere hope that may be sanskar called but no, she was about to keep phone back when it rings displaying " sanskar calling" she felt happy and instantly picked it but then she remembered how he shouted at her and called Tanya.

" hello swara" sanskar said.
" hi" she replied dryly.
" so the sleepy head is awake" he teases her but swara took it seriously.

" I don't want to talk to you" swara abruptly spoke not knowing what to say.
" ohh so you are angry??" Sanskar realized.

" yes" swara wipe her tears. Sanskar didn't got to know she is crying and he thought she get angry everyday then again come to normal.

" it means I should find some other girl" sanskar made her jealous not knowing his teasing will badly cost him later.

" bye" swara was hurt how easily he said he will find some other girl.
" he really don't love me" swara cried placing palms on her cheeks.

" her anger!! I know madam how to pacify you" Sanskar stare at the screen and smile. He went as it was time for his meeting.

Swara wear casuals after getting fresh up. She started packing her bags. She saw some of her clothes which sanskar gifted her occasionally. She firstly kept them in bag then her anger overpowered and she throw all the dresses on the bed.

" I will not take his gifts" she mumble and packed her other things.
Swara went downstairs where all are sitting.

" mom" swara called sujata.
" yes swara?" Sujata lifted her head.
" may I go to dida I want to meet her"
Swara asked.

" okay bappy will leave you" sujata said looking at bappy.
" alright let's go sweety"bappy picked his car keys.

" I will bring my bag" swara said and went to her room.
Tanya smirk as finally she got successful in throwing Swara out of sanskar's life.

Swara and bappy are going to gododia house. Swara is lost in her thoughts. She don't want to talk to her ma papa as they did wrong with her by selling her to some bastard.

" I will just talk to dida" swara thought looking out of the window.
Bappy noticed swara is different to her normal behavior. She is so silent.

" sweety you look dull what happened??" Bappy finally asked.
Swara's eyes got filled with tears.
" you are crying??" Bappy stopped the car getting shocked.

" sanskar don't love me bappy" she said crying.
" what happened. You are leaving bcoz of him??" Bappy asked.
" yes" Swara whisper.

" don't cry" bappy said. He didn't asked further as swara is already crying and he don't want to make it difficult for her.
He silently started the car and left.

" come back soon" bappy said as swara came out of the car.
Swara smile and nodded later went to the door while bappy left.

" swara what a surprise??" Shomi said happily as she saw swara.
Swara ignored her and went to the hall where dida and shekar are present.
Swara went near dida and hugged her tightly.

" swara" dida called as she felt swara is crying. Swara broke the hug and wiped her tears.
" swara beta" shekar came forward but swara shook his hand.