MDBCM---Shot 18

My dangerous boss and crazy me(SwaSan fs)
Shot 18
Recap: swasan back from honeymoon. Sanskar give lot of work to swappy as they were enjoying in the office.

Swara and bappy are standing in front of sanskar's cabin.
" go on sweety you can handle him" bappy cheered her to go inside and request Sanskar to reduce their work.

" if he will scold me then you also come we will listen together" Swara said.
" okay done but now enter" bappy opened the door and pushed her inside.
Swara got shocked as she suddenly landed in sanskar'a cabin. He look at her with narrow eyes.

" I think you need to learn manners swara" his voice was stern.
" sorry" she ran back to the door.
" may I come in Sir" she said politely.

"  no" Sanskar ordered.
" why??? I will come" she went near his table.

" what bought you here???" Sanskar asked still working on laptop.
" plz reduce the files I know you are intentionally doing this and that work is of no use plz Sanskar" she pleaded leaning on the table.

" I gave bcoz you both were having fun" sanskar closed the laptop and went close to her getting up.

" we will not repeat plz one chance" she pouted. Sanskar smile at her cute expressions.
" alright but what I will get?"  Sanskar pull her closer holding her waist.

" today me and bappy are going to do pizza party you also join" she said excitedly.
" being with bappy you also think about eating only I think you should have married him you both are same" he teases her.

" no I love only you" she said with annoyance on her face.
" I was just kidding" he kiss her cheeks.
" then we will not complete the work may I go???" She asked.

" firstly I want kiss" he whisper.
" sweety what happened??" Bappy shouted from the other side of the door.
" he agreed" swara shouted back.
" wow" bappy enter inside the cabin opening the door ajar.
Sanskar immediately left swara and moved back.

" thanks bro I mean sir" bappy show his all teeths to sanskar.
" it's okay" sanskar was irritated as he dropped from no where.

" let's go sweety soon our party time will start" bappy said.
"Bye sir" swara smile at sanskar and then swappy left.

Next day:
Swara is getting bore in office as bappy didn't came bcoz he has to go with his friend.
Sanskar is hell busy in his work as just now he got to know about the deal for which he has not prepared.

" Sanskar" swara called him.
" yes Swara??" He didn't look at her as he don't have a second to waste.
" plz may I sit here I'm alone in my cabin" she requested.

" sit wherever you want but don't disturb me" he said quickly.
" okay thanks" she sit on the chair in front of him.

After half an hour, swara's time was not passing sitting mute. So she started talking to him to which he didn't paid any heed.

" sanskar today weather is awesome so let's go for long drive" she said looking out of the window it was cloudy.
" swara I'm busy" he said.

" plz first time I'm saying and I don't know, you have to come means come. For you work is always important..." swara was blabbering when suddenly Sanskar shouted as he was not able concentrate " shut up swara how much you will speak you are irritating me"
Swara got scared but still said
" so what can't you do this much for your wife?"

" I'm fed up of you go to construction site with other employees then I can work peacefully" he said loudly.

" but" tears welled in her eyes when again sanskar shouted " just leave swara"