4

^^ the girls outfits^^
Ryan's POV
I tie the back of my heels and then stand up and make sure my hair looks good. I check my outfit too and pull my top up a little. Jill soon joins me and is checking her boots and her dress. I pull my skirt down and then spray some perfume and put deodorant on.
"Lookin like a snack!" Jill says and smacks my butt
"Jillian." I say and she laughs
"Your looking like a whole meal." I say and slap her butt. She laughs and shakes her head. I grab my phone and put my ID and credit card. I look at Jill and she stuffs her card and ID in her bra. I laugh and shake my head.
"I'll store your phone." She says and I laugh and walk to the door. I open it and she laughs and we walk out. We walk down the first flight of stairs and Jill groans
"These heels will be off before 5 am and I'm sure of it." She says and I smile. We continue to walk and down to the first floor.
"Girls! Hurry u-"
"We are ready!" Jill yells cutting skate off. The guys look in our direction and Jill and I strike a bunch of poses. They laugh and skate shakes his head at us
"I would tell you guys to turn around and change, but I have a feeling, you didn't repack anything better then that." He says and we nod.
"You know us so well." Jill says putting her hand on her chest. I nod and act like I wipe away a tear.
"Now, lets go before I take these heels off before we even get to the first club." I say walking to the front door.
"We are walking." Skate says and I groan.
"The clubs are just down the street." Skate says and I flip him off.
"Then let's start." I say and open the door and walk out. Jill's close behind me. We walk down the driveway and hear the front door close.
"Ryan! I don't think you can twerk in that skirt." I hear Sammy yell. I turn around and flip him off with both of my hands.
"I look hot as fuck tho." I say and he laughs.
"Can't argue with that." He says. I turn back around and Jill and I continue to walk. My phone dings and I look at it. Snapchat from Tez. I laugh and unlock my phone and then go to the Snapchat. I open it and see it's a video of the guys. Tez is filming everyone of them and they all do stupid poses. It ends and I turn around. They are actually a little bit behind us. I flip my phone towards Jill and turn the flash on and take a video. She looks and makes a face
"Goddamn. Lookin like a snack." I say and she starts to pose. I laugh and end it and then send it to Tez. I then grab Jill's hand to stop her from walking so the guys can catch up. After I see that they are walking slow, me and Jill walk to them.
"Y'all walk slow as hell." I say and they laugh.
"I got your Snapchat." Tez says and I laugh.
"A1 quality." I say and he nods. We all continue to walk, occasionally taking snapchats of each other, until we finally reach the first club. We all get in line and wait. It's long but short, you know what I mean. I lean back into whoever's behind me and look up.
"I'm gonna lay on you ok?" I say to Jack and he nods laughing. His arms drape around my shoulders and I rest my hands on his arms.

After almost 20 minutes, we are finally in the club. Both Jill and I already have two shots in our system and Jill is currently drinks a martini. I'm sticking to rum and coke. Havana by Camila Cabello comes on and Jill take a drink of her martini and then hands it to me and start to dance right by her chair. I laugh and dance in my seat.
"Havana o nah nah." Jill sings over the music. I laugh and shake my head
"Your drunk Jill, go home." I say and she laughs and flips me off. She takes her drink back and then grabs my hand and pulls me into the crowded dance floor. We both start to dance, mostly swaying our hips.
"Are you guys wasted?" I hear someone say behind us. I turn around and Sammy, Johnson and Tez also skate are laughing watching us.
"Definitely." Jill says holding her drink up and then taking a drink
"I'm well on my way." I shout over the music and they nod. Mi Gente and Jill squeals and I laugh. This is her favorite song. She ends up grinding her butt against me and I laugh and dance with her. The song ends and she laughs and turns around
"I'm gonna go get another drink." She says and I nod. We walk over to the guys and Jill orders around of shots
"I'm not taking care of you in the morning." Skate says to her and she shrugs
"Me and Ry will take care of each other." She says over the music. The bartender passes all of us shots, and by all of us I mean the rest of the guys have joined us now.
"To a great vacation in Puerto Rico." Jill says and does a little shimmy. We all say cheers and take the shot. And honestly, the rest of the night was a blur.