18

Ryan's POV —two hours later—
"You broke on of the buttons." I say buttoning up my dress. Jack laughs throwing his shirt on.
"Did I?" He asks and I nod turning around.
"It's right in the middle." I say pointing to the button.
"Change." He says and I look at him
"I liked this dress." I pout and he smiles
"I liked it on the floor." He says and I flip him off laughing. I unbutton the dress and then grab a different one. I take the strapless bra off and then slip the dress on. It's more loose which I like. I slip my heels back on and then fix my hair and makeup.
"Ok. Let's goooo." I say grabbing my phone. He gets up and walks with me out of the room and downstairs. The party is still going strong. And people are still drunk or high. If anything, there's more people now. Jack's hand goes on my waist as we walk to the kitchen. All the guys are there and Jill. And a few girls o don't recognize
"Look who it isssss!" Jill squeals and I laugh
"Why'd you change? Gilinsky rip it?" She asks and I flip her off. I walk to the drinks and grab a beer.
"Open it." I tell Jack and he laughs
"Can't you?" He asks and I look for the opener. I find it and then open the beer. I take a drink and then walk to Jill
"What's up baby?" She asks and I laugh. She wraps her arms around me as I sit down next to her
"What are y'all talkin about?" I ask and skate shrugs
"Life." He says and I laugh
"Your the host of this party. Shouldn't you be in the party?" I ask and he laughs.
"Eh. I think Dillon can handle it." He says an di nod laughing
"Oh. Ryan, this is Emily, Alex and paisley." Jill says pointing to the girls. Emily is next to Johnson, Alex next to Sammy, and Paisley next to Hayes. I smile and wave.
"Nice to meet you guys." I say and they smile and nod.
"And girls this is Ryan. She and that one." She says pointing to Jack
"Just hooked up." Jill adds and I smack her thigh
"I don't think they need to know that." I say and she shrugs.
"Incase they wondered." She says and I laugh. A group of guys walk in and glance at Jill and I.
"Hotties!" One guy says and Jill and I look at each other
"Back the hell up dude." Skate says standing up and standing in front of them. There's about four. I don't recognize any of them. Two glance over at the other girls
"Y'all are cute too." One of the say nothing to them. Emily makes a face and I laugh.
"I want that one." One says pointing to me
"Fuck off." Jack says and I laugh
"Oooo. I'm so scared. What, ya gonna beat my ass? Y'all don't seem like a couple." He says. This guy is really drunk.
"Matter a fact I will." Jack says setting his cup down and waking to the guy and punching him. The girls and I laugh as the other guys help the one dude up. They look at Jack and then quickly walk out.
"Fucking douches." Sammy mumbles and the guys nod
"I'm glad you punched him." I say to Jack and he laughs.
"He has it coming. Better from time then skate." Jack says and everyone nods.
"Skate would've knocked him out." Jill says
"I still want to." He says and we laugh. Jill squeals as Ayegirl comes on.
"Let's go dance!" She yells at me and I laugh. We stand up and grab the other girls and walk into the living room and start dancing.
"Aye girl, you know you twerk like you fuckin." We all yell. Jill starts tweaking and we all laugh. I shake my head laughing as she stands up straight and fixes her dress laughing.
"I already like y'all." Alex yells and the girls agree
"You better get used to a lot of dancing and twerking." I yell over the music and they nod laughing. I spot Jack and the guys walking out of the kitchen and to the little corner of fold our chairs and a couch. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and look back at the girls. We all continue to dance until the next song come on. I leave the girls to dance and make my way over to Jack. My eyes land on him and he looks up from his phone. He smiles and I go and sit on his lap and he laughs wrapping his arm around me.
"You tired?" He asks and I nod.
"What are you drinking?" I ask
"Hennessy and coke." He says and I make a face
"Yuck. I hate Hennessy." I say and he laughs
"It's good. Try it." He says handing me his cup. I take it and take a sip and make a face shaking my head after o swallow it. He laughs and I hand it back to him
"That's nasty." I say and he smiles
"Your a lightweight." He says and I shake my head
"I can take hard alcohol, just not Hennessy. It's gross." I say and he shakes his head taking a drink.
"Where are the other girls?" Johnson asks
"Right here." Jill says emerging from the crowd and sitting next to Skate. The other Alex sits next to Sammy, paisley sits on Hayes lap and so does Emily on Johnson's lap. I lean my head back so it's on Jack shoulder and he sets his hand down on my thigh.
"We gotta start clearing people out soon." Skate groans and we all nod. Skate stands up and so does Tez.
"We're gonna go tell Dillon." Skate says and we nod. They both walk away and Jill lays down so her head is on Swazz's lap. I smile
"They're cute." I say and Jack nods. Soon, Skate comes on the microphone.
"What's up everybody?" He asks and everyone cheers
"So every party has an end, and sadly this on is coming very close to it. So if you would please call Uber's or start heading out that would be greatly appreciated." He says. Already some people start discussing and then leaving. The music plays again and whosever laugh continues dancing.

—3 hours later—
Everyone cleared out two hours ago. We had to go around and check everywhere just to make sure no one is hiding somewhere or something. We just finished picking up and a few of us are still downstairs.
"Are you calling the room tonight?" Jill asks me as she lays her head on Swazz's shoulder. I shrug
"Does Swazz have his own room?" I ask
"No we share. But I'm gonna be in here with Tez tonight playing video games tonight. So he does now." Skate says and I nod
"Then yes." I say and they laugh. Hayes and paisley are upstairs in his room. Sammy and Alex are in Sammy's room. Johnson and Emily are in the living rooms with us. Jill smiles at me and I smile back. I can truly say, this is the first time im really really happy to be here.