FLITC | Day One Together

Justin slept until two in the afternoon the next day. He was snuggled up in many blankets and as he exhaled there was a little hum that escaped his lips. It was pretty much impossible for Ayana to sleep with the noisy wind disturbing her, but Justin slept like a baby. He hadn't been on a couch in a year, and it felt so warm and comfortable. Justin's bones and muscles still ached from sleeping on the ground but now they were a little relaxed from sleeping on something that had some cushion; he felt great.

He never expected a person like Ayana to help a bum like him. Justin felt bad that he couldn't treat her out, or even buy her a simple gift to show his gratitude towards her. She has literally gone out of her way to make sure that he had a roof over his head before the blizzard came. He couldn't believe that he was still at her place, laying on his couch while she treated him with care. The last person to do this was his ex-girlfriend who kicked him out, and he didn't want Ayana to do that.

Swearing up and down, he would promise to himself that he would be on his best behavior. Afterall, he was staying at her place so the rudest thing he could do is be a disrespectful guest. He wanted to be nice to her, especially since she has took him in her care and he wanted to let her know that he is thankful of her. She could've stayed at home and allowed the snow to bury him until he froze to death—but she wouldn't dare to let that happen to him because she was so selfless and so kind.

Before Justin fell asleep he wondered why Ayana was living alone. Shouldn't she be a taken? He thought as she cooked him some food in the kitchen and tucked him in with thousands of blankets on his body. There could be no way that she was single or he was gonna lose his shit if she was. She shouldn't be single; Ayana was caring, stunning, and funny without trying. Yeah, she was a bit awkward around him at times but in the cutest way possible and Justin found it so adorable. Ayana was a girl that he definitely would like to be around with.

"I see that you're awake," an angelic voice says catching Justin's attention.

He looked away from the ceiling and looked at Ayana who was putting a cup of what he believed was hot chocolate on the surface of the coffee table in front of the couch he was laying on.

She had this cute zebra stripped night scarf wrapped around her head, her laid edges peaking out just a little bit. It matched with her pajama pants and her socks, she simply had a plain black tank top on her body. She was a cute thang, he must admit it.

"Goodmorning," Justin says, then taking his time to sit up against the couch, taking the cup of hot chocolate in his hands. "Thank you for this by the way."

"It's nothing," Ayana sat on the couch, her legs crissed-crossed as she faced him. "How you feel?"

"I feel much better," Justin says with happy eyes. "Because of you of course."

Ayana looked down with flaming cheeks. His stare was just a little too much for her, it made her insides turn in the very best way possible.

"Why..why do you care about me enough to bring me here? To your home?" Justin asked suddenly, taking her off guard with this kind of question that she barely couldn't answer.

Ayana looked down at her nails and shrugged, "I don't know."

Justin raised a brow at her questioningly, "You don't know?"

"That's j-just who I am," she says shrugging if off. "I..I can't change it."

A soft smile made it's way upon Justin's lips, "Well, you're a beautiful person for being so kind..so thank you."

Ayana didn't do it for the praise she was gonna get from him. She did it because she felt that it was right.

"Hey, why are you so shy?" Justin asked trying to look into her eyes but she only moved her face away so she could hide the fact that she was grinning so hard right now. "You're too pretty to be all shy."

Ayana looked at him with cheeks that were about to burst out into flames. She simply shrugged again as she fiddled with her black acrylic nails, "They s-say I get it f-from my dad," she says stuttering her words a little bit.

"And why do you stutter so much?" Justin asked chuckling. "I'm just a regular ole' person. Relax, will you?"

Slowly, the atmosphere of the room became tense because the only one who thought it was amusing was him, but she didn't find any of it funny.

"I..I don't stutter o-on purpose," she tells him with no emotion in her voice. "I had speech issues w-when I was little and I am still t-trying to get over them today. Yes, I a-am shy and I know that b-because I'm not use to being around n-new people. It's not you, and i-it will never be y-you."

And that was the most she had ever said to him.

Justin sighed reaching out to touch her, "Look I'm—," he stopped midway when she had scooted away from him. Nice way to fuck everything up man, he thought to himself.

Ayana turned herself around and tucked her knees underneath her chin as she turned on the TV. The news was on and she was glad, hoping that she would forget what just happened.

"There you have it folks, another snow storm will be headed towards ChiSha tonight. It isn't going to be bad as the blizzard from last night but it will still be dangerous to be out when it comes by," explains the meteorologist on the screen.

Ayana sighed deeply and closed her eyes for a moment so she could calm down her nerves, and knowing that Justin was staring wasn't helping.

"If you want me to go then I will," Justin whispered. "It's nothing but a small storm anyway."

"I'm not letting you g-go out there," she spoke then she look his way. "You're gonna stay with me, okay?"

And before Justin could answer himself she had answered for him.

"Good, I hope you got that," Ayana says with a tight lipped smile before walking out the living room, leaving Justin alone with his thoughts spinning around his head.

-

things are gonna be poppin' soon ☺️ just wait .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz

found love in the cold | justin bieberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें