FLITC | Unexpected Encounters

Days came and they left in a blink of an eye. Justin has been staying with Ayana for about over a week now and he doesn't plan on leaving anytime soon. After being reassured that she wants him here makes him feel really good, and he hasn't felt that way in a long time. With all the selfless acts Ayana has done he wanted to repay her somehow or someway. She was just too special not to get something in return from him. Justin didn't have any money at the moment but he did have his hands.

So he woke up super early just to make breakfast for her. Following the instructions he managed to make some pancakes along with a cheesy omelet and a cup of hot chocolate just for her. He made sure that he formed the strawberries to the letter 'A' on her plate to make it even more special. Justin felt proud of himself for doing this without any complications because he would have been really pissed if he messed this all up, but he didn't. He did a good job and he hoped that Ayana liked it. She deserved everything for helping him.

Once the food was ready he went to the guest bathroom to spruce himself up for the day. He stripped from his clothes and got in the shower. The warm water trailing down his body eased his muscles and calmed down his nerves. He washed himself up and rinsed off before turning off the shower. Justin grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his slim waist, walking over to the foggy mirror to wash his face and brush his teeth. As the fog on the mirror started to go away he noticed how better his body has been looking.

He used to be skin and bones just over a week ago. Now that he is being well fed Justin had been gaining a bit. The scars on his hips were slowly fading and the glow in his skin was slowly coming back. He was so thankful that Ayana had gave him some food the day that she first met him. Justin could've sworn that his belly button was going to touch his spine if he didn't get any food in his stomach. He remembers that day like it was yesterday. And honestly, he was so happy that it happened.

Breaking out of his thoughts he got dressed into some grey joggers and a long black sleeved shirt with some white socks on his feet. When he walked out of the bathroom he first saw Ayana looking at the plate of breakfast on the table. Her face was so priceless that it made him smile.

"Surprise," Justin grinned.

Ayana turned to him, a hand on her chest in awe, "You did t-this for me?"

"Yeah," Justin smiled softly. "I had to do something to um..repay you, I guess."

"Aw Justin," Ayana whined. "You don't have to worry about repaying me, remember?"

"I know but I did it anyway," Justin walked over to the dark brown skinned girl and placed his hands behind his back. "You deserve it."

Ayana's face was on fire and her cheeks were hurting from smiling too much. She shyly brought Justin into a hug, her cheek resting on his chest, "Thank you so much."

Justin's heartbeat quickened when she cupped the sides of his face. The eye contact was there and they were already so close to each other. But suddenly she missed his lips and kissed his forehead sweetly before letting her hands run down his body until they fell to her sides.

"You're welcome," Justin says feeling tingly in the inside.

"Did you fix yourself something?" Ayana asks.

"No, I'm fine," Justin assures. "Go sit down and eat."

She poked her bottom lip out, "That's unfair. You have to eat something."

Justin shook his head, "Ayana, I'm fine so—,"

"Wrong answer," Ayana grabbed his wrist and practically dragged him to the table.