FLITC | You're All Mine

Both love and happiness was in the air on this fine evening of Christmas Eve. The two lovebirds were cuddled up on the couch watching The Polar Express movie with a big bowl of caramelized popcorn in Justin's lap. Ayana had her head rested on Justin's chest, listening to his heartbeat and feeling his breath on top of her forehead everytime he exhaled. Her body was so soft and warm, and he couldn't help but to squeeze her as if she was going to slip away. It was a great feeling knowing that they were comfortable.

His hand rubbed up and down her sides, occasionally touching her backside but she didn't seem to mind. Justin never thought that he would he in this position once again. He never did this with any of his exes, and he has came to a conclusion that Ayana is better and always will be better. Justin was afraid to let slip away so he made sure to hold her close at all times. Even if she had to leave and go to work then he would make sure that he shows his appreciation for everything she has done for him.

It was like Justin finally received his wake up call just from being with Ayana on the daily basis. He couldn't take everything for granted because he knew that everything could vanish in a blink of an eye. Justin adored Ayana with all of his heart and he'll be damned if he let her slip away. She was his motivation, his number one supporter, and overall she was a selfless woman who put everything to the side just for him. If that wasn't girlfriend material then he didn't know what was. He was so blessed that she saved his life.

The bond they have was like no other. Both of them could be total goof balls with each other and they can show each other endless of amounts of affection. It was somewhat confusing that they didn't have a title just yet but it was all good. They knew that they stood on good terms with each other and that is what they wanted. Yeah, they shared lots of kisses here and there but it was something that brought them closer. He loved the affection she gave to him and she loved the affection that he gave back to her.

"Justin," Ayana murmurs in a whiny voice.

"Yeah?" He replied looking at her.

"Hi," she says with a coy grin on her cute face.

Justin chuckled, his attention now on the dark skinned beauty, "Hi."

"You know that I like you?" Ayana tells him suddenly as she started to caress the side of his jaw.

"You do?" Justin gasped. "I would have never guessed."

"Well..I do like you if you should know," she tells him batting her eyelashes at him.

"I like you too Ayana," he says moving a piece of hair behind her ear. "If you should know."

Ayana looked into his twinkling eyes and made a conclusion. She was definitely falling for this boy and she wasn't ashamed to admit that. Not only could Justin feel the love between them but he was falling for her too.

Slowly, they started to lean in to give each other small kisses but one kiss led to many more. Their minds had drifted off into space and the volume on the TV must have been put on mute because they couldn't hear anything but the sound of their hearts pounding. Things were about to get real hot between the two.

Justin moved the popcorn bowl from his lap and placed it elsewhere so he could hitch her thigh over his lap. There she was on top kissing him passionately as he held her hips with a firm grip. She pulled away and sat up, looking down at him with desire in her eyes. Ayana then slid her hands underneath his shirt so her hands could roam freely against his body. Justin sighed in bliss as she felt all over him.

"I wanna show you how much I appreciate you," Ayana whispered against his lips. "You mean so much to me."

Justin bit his bottom lip and shook his head, "Baby, you don't—,"

"But I want to," she kissed his lips before he could interject.

Justin watched Ayana take off her thin top off and tossed it elsewhere. His eyes roamed her upper body, licking his lips at how beautiful she looks right now. She didn't have the biggest of boobs but they were just perfect for her. His hands rubbed on her sides, feeling the depth of her curves that led down to her hips. The beautiful chocolate goddess herself leaned down and started kissing on Justin's neck. Making his eyes flutter close and making his toes curl.

He tried his hardest not to make a sound but it was almost impossible. Justin kept his teeth sunk into his bottom lip so he wouldn't accidentally moan. But the way she was kissing and sucking on his neck made it impossible for him to be quiet right now.

"Fuck babygirl," Justin released a low groan and god it was music to her ears. The grip that he had on her hips tightened, most likely leaving crescent-shaped nail marks on her skin but she was living for this.

"Mine, mine, mine," Ayana murmured as she kissed the dark red hickeys she created on his skin. They looked lovely on him.

Justin wrapped his arms around her bare waist as she her hands kept roaming his body. He chuckled slightly, "Didn't know that Ms. Shypants could get all touchy on me."

"Shut up," Ayana rolled her eyes as she bit her bottom lip, trying hard not to crack a huge grin.

"Don't be ashamed now baby," Justin pinched her ass, making her squeal. "Let me find out you're a freak so I can wife you up."

Ayana rolled her eyes again, "You're ridiculous."

Justin laughed slightly before taking her hands in his own, "Do you know what I want for Christmas?"

"What?" She asked generally interested.

Justin released a deep breath before he continued, "It might sound a little cheesy but...all I want this year is just to be with you."

"Aww," Ayana gushed as she caressed the sides of his face. "You already have me baby."

"Good," Justin grinned. "I don't want you to be anywhere that isn't with me. You accepted me for who I am and that makes me feel complete. So what do you say? Would you like to be with me?"

"I thought you would never ask," Ayana says in a flirty tone. "Of course I wanna be with you. I'm already with you now."

Justin smiled brightly. Knowing that Ayana was now his girl made him feel on top of the world.

-

they are soooooo cute 😭 , i can't get enough of them .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz