three.

CHAPTER THREE | SAFE TRAVELS

Tanner rolled around on the fluffy white carpet that laid on the ground of Charlottes room

Tanner rolled around on the fluffy white carpet that laid on the ground of Charlottes room. Her and Jeanne were currently packing her things for a weekend trip to LA and Tanner was supposed to be helping but he mostly just rolled around on the floor and complained on why he was there.

"I don't understand why we are doing this again?" he groaned out looking at the rings that covered his hands.

"Ugh, use your brain loser. I have auditions to attend and if you want us to get done faster maybe you should help" Tanner looked to the blonde who shoved some pants in her suitcase, and he stuck his tongue out. This caused Charlotte to roll her eyes but before she could speak she was interrupted.

"I'm gonna go downstairs and grab something to drink. You two are killing me" it was the moment Charlotte had been waiting for. Tanner watched confused as Charlotte eyed the door and listened to Jeanne's exit.

"What are you-"

"I need your help" Tanner jumped at her slight turn to him.

"What do you mean?" he asked, standing a little so they could talk.

"I need you to sneak into Jeanne's bedroom and forward a number to me. His name is Joe and he should be like the most recent Joe she has talked to. Just do it quick before she gets back" Tanner looked at her confused still.

"But why?" Charlotte shoved him slightly.

"Questions later, do now" Tanner nodded and scurried out the room and down the hall to Jeanne's. There her phone sat, charging and just waiting to be opened. He quickly opened it and went to her text messages.

"Recents, recents, recents" he uttered as he looked at the names that littered across the screen.

Charlotte 👑💞
Tanner 🎈🖤
Josh 🍀
Jan
Joe the hoe ☺️

"Got it" he quickly forwarded the number to Charlotte and then deleted the evidence before turning the phone off and sneaking back to Charlottes room.

"Is it done?" he confirmed this with a nod and then laid down on the carpet just in time as Jeanne walked back in with a glass of water. Most of the packing was silent between the three, even Tanners groans had quieted down but that was mostly because he was wondering why he needed to do Charlotte's dirty work.

>>>><<<<

Charlotte sat on the couch awaiting her taxi in between Tanner and Jeanne. She had a long weekend ahead of her full of auditions and as much sight seeing as she could. She pulled out her phone and started to videotape.