It's not what it looks like! Part 3

Ghira's POV
I walk in to the house to hear singing.I realize it was (Y/N).He would always sing on his free time.I was walking into the room where (Y/N) was.He was about to kiss Kali! That little bastard.I knew he loved her.

Ghira: "What the hell are you doing to my wife you mother fucker!"

(Y/N): "It's not what it looks like! I swear Ghira!"

Ghira: "So basically you are telling me that you are not about to kiss my wife!"

That's when (Y/N) got up from the bed.He was shirtless which made me more pissed.I ran towards him.I was about to punch him until I realized I hit a clone.That son of a bitch.Before I could turn around (Y/N) kicked my back that launched me to the wall.That hurt like hell.

(Y/N): "You still wanna fight Ghira?"

Ghira: "Lets go then.You have some few tricks up your sleeve so do I."

I ran towards (Y/N) catching as much speed as I can get I summoned a clone behind (Y/N).Right as I was about to get the punch that's when he jumped super high.I hit my clone and fell to the floor.

(Y/N): "That's the worst trick I've ever seen! Now if you need me I'll be going."

What he didn't realize that my clone was standing still and punched him hard in the face.He staggered back.I got up as quickly as I could and when I was about to hit him myself Kali stopped me.

Kali: "Ghira this was a mistake."

Ghira: "A mistake!? Your my mistake woman!"

That's when I slapped her.What I didn't know (Y/N) saw the whole thing.He looked pissed off his eyes changed from (E/C) to red and from his (H/C) hair to frosty white.I felt scared and ran out of the house.Thinking on what the hell he was going to do to me.

Kali's POV
When Ghira slapped me that really hurt.I felt tears sting my eyes.I looked at (Y/N).He turned back to normal.I went to hug him.He returned the hug and kissed my forehead.

(Y/N): "I'll make sure you will never get hurt ever again.You are the best thing that happened in my life."

I blushed on what he said.Not only I'm getting a divorce with my husband I'm getting a boyfriend that is going to treat me way better than my husband.

(Y/N): "I love you Kali."

Kali: "I love you too (Y/N)."

I forgot that we were hugging the entire time.(Y/N) passed out in my arms.I was confused then I realized that he used whatever he did earlier.That's rare it never happens.We used to fight each other all the time.I guess it happens when he has a lot of anger.

Kali: "Poor (Y/N)."

I set him down on the bed and went to go check on Yang and Blake.Yang was asleep still and Blake was wide awake and she looked very scared.

Kali: "What's wrong honey?"

Blake: "Did you and daddy get into a fight?"

I sighed knowing that I would have to tell the truth to the young one.It pains me to see her scared or sad.

Kali: "No.(Y/N) did.He tried calming daddy down but daddy thought I didn't like him anymore.So (Y/N) saved me from daddy.He tried hitting me."

Blake walked towards me and hugged me.I smiled.I asked Blake a question which made me feel like a cheater but at this point I don't care anymore.

Kali: "Blake who do you like better daddy or (Y/N)?"

Blake: "I like (Y/N) better.Daddy tried to hurt you."

Kali: "How would you feel if (Y/N) was your new daddy?"

Blake: "Happy! I would be able to try to talk to Yang! She say she is trying to get me out of my shell.I'm not a turtle though."

I chuckled.I love these children,this year might actually be a amazing year.I wonder what Yang will think about this idea.Speaking of the child I see her just wake up.
Yang's POV
I woke up and heard Kali talking to Blake.From What I heard was.

Kali: "Who do you like better daddy or (Y/N)?"

I smiled knowing that Blake's mom likes my daddy.I turned the other way and pretended that I just woke up.

Kali: "Yang I have a question for you."

Yang: "Ooh a question! What is the question!"

Kali: "Would you be happy if Blake was your sister and I was your mommy?"

Yang: "I would love that!"

I ran towards Kali and hugged her.She was like a mommy to me.I heard Kali chuckle.

Yang: "You are like a mommy to me!"

I guess I was a little to loud and daddy woke up and picked me up.

Yang: "Put me down!"

(Y/N): "Nope not until you say the magic word!"

Yang: "PLEAZE."

(Y/N): "Alrught Just because you said it nicely."

Daddy put me down and put his arm around Kali.He smiled at her at kissed her on the cheek.I squealed and ran towards my daddy and hugged him.He chuckled and hugged me back.

Yang: "You guwys are dating!?"

(Y/N): "Umm.Yes"

After telling Yang the whole situation.I felt all my problems go away.

(Y/N) POV
I smiled and looked at Kali.I've never felt this happy ever since I received Yang.I whispered in her ear.

(Y/N): "Did you tell them that we were dating?"

Kali: "Not really I told Blake who she prefers and she really likes you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "What about Yang.I feel like she is the only one other than us is very excited."

Kali: "I know it's crazy.For a girl her age is very excited about two people dating."

(Y/N): "I honestly wonder how she is going to be when she grows up."

Kali: "We are just going have to wait to see what happens."

I kissed Kali on the cheek and walked outside to get some fresh air.

A/N: Finally! I got this chapter done.You guys want me to post at least 1 chapter this weekend for this story or 2 chapters during The week I'm off? I am giving you guys a decision.